ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I was not a huge fan of the cherry flavor, or how I felt like I had a coat of wax on my lips. It does help, but not as much as I had expected.
I love chapstick. It takes care of my lips keeps them moist and not chaped. I like all different kinds of it. I recommend this to other people.
This product is ok when in a pinch and need something. The smell and flavor is always good, but for chapped and hydration, it is not the best.
I love it! Very moisturizing and lots of product included for a very cheap price and lasts a long time. Nice scent and I totally recommend it!
I absolutely love this chapstick! It smells really good! It leaves my lips feeling nice and moist! Love the pink look! Very reasonable price!!
I love this chapstick! You can't go wrong. You can use it anytime. I love how it is smooth on my lips. Love scent. So cheap I can have so many.
I have not used this brand in years! But it’s the original chapstick!! You can’t beat that! It will always hold a nostalgic place in my heart!
A classic chapstick or lip balm that everyone has had at one time or another. They always smell and taste great and moisturize lips very well.
My go to chapstick or lip balm. Perfect for chapped or dry lips. Not to shiny and not sticky at all. I always have this in my purse year-round.
Good for protection against cold and wind, but does not have any healing properties. I’ve stopped using it to try to use more natural products.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos