ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Very good , not sticky like other lip balms. Does leave lips dry or feeling chapped afterwards! Nice packaging , I buy this product at target.
I don't love the smell of any of the kinds but I am also allergic to the spf chemicals added to the chapstick. It's a no go for me personally.
ChapStick is a staple, it's just not as fun as other lip balms. I don't prefer the feeling of it, but some of the newer flavors might be nice.
This works great and they have a pleasant scent as well. They are inexpensive and easily accessable. They leave your lips soft and moisturized.
This product is ok when in a pinch and need something. The smell and flavor is always good, but for chapped and hydration, it is not the best.
I been using these for a while now and i love them they feel so good on my lips they are long lasting and i love the different flavors a scents
I absolutely love this chapstick! It smells really good! It leaves my lips feeling nice and moist! Love the pink look! Very reasonable price!!
These are little life savers. I keep one everywhere! And I also keep losing them. But these chapsticks are always my go-to versus other brands.
I liked this product, but I was not a fan that people could smell my chapstick. I would get asked what smells fruity when I was around people.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos