ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This product smells good and protects the lips but that's all it does. Since these arent the medicated versions, there is no repairing involved.
It’s very helpful however it does not last long on your lips. It did meet my expectations of taste and smell. Very easy to apply.
I love love love Chapstick lip balm!! I love there scents and it goes on nice and smooth. Definitely keeps my lips feeling good for quite a bit.
I love the Chapstick brand, but I'm not liking these flavors very much. They are very artificial tasting and smelling and not true to their name
awesome product, love the texture of lip balm. Leaves lips smooth. No nasty smells or flavors. Great for dry chapped lips or simply everyday wear
Love it. I buy like a dozen every winter is my husbands go to and mine. I really enjoy it the packaging is straight foward and good value.
My favorite basic chapstick it’s just a simple easy one I usually always have one in my purse or car they work great to always keep my lips soft
I just don't know what we'd all do without this stuff. Hydrating but not greasy. I keep one in every purse/jacket/etc, especially in the winter.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos