ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
it is very hydrating for your lips and helps them if they are chapped it is very easy to apply and i bought it from walmart. it is kinda pricey.
Can never go wrong with this chapstick! A wonderful assortment of smells, works better than any other chapstick brand I’ve used. Always my go to.
It smells great and doesn't leave a bad taste which is a plus. It also is very moisturizing but doesn't last very long. I still would recommend.
This does exactly what I need it to - helps keep my lips from getting chapped. There isn't a strong flavor or scent and it doesn't tint my lips.
Enjoy being able to keep one in my bag, by my night stand and one in my makeup kit. I also got my 1st grade son a pack so he can bring to school.
Well at first it seemed like it was doing the trick but it started making my lips peel and feel worse so I had to go and find something different
My daughters favorite “lip gloss”. Helps her keep from getting chapped lips. My husband also uses it and it keeps his lips from chapping as well
Favorite chapstick ever !!!! It's on me everyday. I always have it in my purse or backpack. And I love the pink-ish tint it leaves on your lips.
I liked this product but I feel like the coconut one was too strong. The other two were amazing. I would buy the mango and the watermelon again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos