ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
A gente vai lá no site da revista e não se preocupe que o senhor me manda a lista de espera de um vídeo 📹 a minha parte e a gente não se esqueça do
If it's the only option and you are desperate for chapstick, it will do the job. There are so many better options out there, so I try to avoid it.
This is my go-to Chapstick. It can heal my lips after being out in sun all day long. It also works great on my child's lips when they have a cold.
chapstick is one of the original lip balms in the market, i like it because it gives a little bit of color since i always buy cherry flavor!
I've always had a problem. It's perfectly fine at first then it dries up my lips. Every ten minutes I have to reapply and it just bugs me honestly.
Love it 😍❤️ Highly recommended my lips are soft and have not been chapped since great for daily lipstick users for highrating and sofing lips
It's always really cheap and easy to find! My only problem is it seems like I always have to apply it a lot because it doesn't help for very long.
My absolute favorite go to for lip protection! I use it as my nightly skin care regimen. I apply prior to bed and wake up with soft kissable lips.
It seemed to make my lips more chapped than they were when I began using it. But, the cherry smell was perfect I would use it just for that smell.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos