ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I hate chapstick, I️ don’t know why but everytime i use it i have a allergic reaction. It swells up my lips extremely bad. I’ll never use it again
I love the chapstick vareity packs. They arent that much more expensive than the singles but becsuse of the quanitity they last you so much longer.
Great brand. Best if used a little warm before putting it on your lips. I use it for when I put a lip liner on. Adds that perfect pop and moisture
Cherry chapstick is so original. I always love the way it feels and tastes on my lips. I am a repeat user of it and typically pick it up at Target!
This is my go to daily all season lip care go to. If my lips feel dry I have about 4 tubes stashed throughout my work areas, house, car and purse.
It is good for protection against cold and wind but it doesn't help heal chapped lips. It is gentle and it feels ok on your lips. Repeat user
This is my go-to whenever my lips feel dry. Every flavor is yummy, the packaging is so easy. And you can find this chapstick pretty much anywhere.
My go to chapsticks, never drying or funny smells. I don’t have to constantly reapply often. The pack of 3 is convenient since you get one of each.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos