ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I always lose my chapstick before I can use it all, and thats why i like Chapstick because its affordable. I would definitely buy this product again.
I really enjoy chapstick products. They are nicely priced, and their flavors aren't too potent so you're left with a nice light feeling of moisture.
I love chapstick. They make awesome flavors and doesn't have the menthol taste like blistex. I use this all the time and keep one with me every day.
Chapstick is my favorite. It does all it needs to with a little spf in it too. Great up loving it because of my grandfather, but it's still awesome!
Chapstick is an awesome everyday uses. I use mine under lipstick, by itself, and my hubby's rough lps!!. I always make sure I have one in my pocket.
I love this ChapStick the quality is so good I love the smells which i believe is a bonus touch they put on it I love how the smell stays for a while
as a whole this brand is a classic. they're always coming out with new products, formulas and scents. there is literally something for everyone here.
Not my favorite. It melts in my pocket and I don't like how my lips still get dry after application. It's fine for the summer but not the winter time
Love this flavor. Chaptstick always keeps my lips feeling moisturizered and hydrated. I always have a stick with me and I use it multiple time a day
This is a classic! It always work. I love the flavors and it is very affordable! I don’t know chapped lips ever since I use this product. Its a must.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos