ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is a classic! It always work. I love the flavors and it is very affordable! I don’t know chapped lips ever since I use this product. Its a must.
Lasted for several hours!! And kept my lips very moisturized! Definitely would reccomend. Bought from Walmart in West Virginia. Lasted about 4 hours.
Classic Chapstick is my go to I have one everywhere around my house I put it on multiple times a day I feel a little polyp that I continuously eighth
It's is very good has nice smell to it. My lips are very dry so the lip balm helped a lot. The formula is very good, it's creamy and I like it a lot.
always decent, never super great but they work and moisturize my lips for a good amount of time and usually they have awesome flavors that smell good
A classic, literally. All work the best & is a staple for anyone all year round! My family has been using this for years and it never dissapoints!!!
Spearmint is my favorite. Chap stick is a staple any time of year . It makes a great stocking stuffer too. I always have a tube in my bag or pocket.
Neutral on this product, but this is one of those chapped stick products I used the most. It's easy to carry on the go almost like a traveling size.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos