ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I personally think the smell are good and it doesn't moisturize that much for me I wouldn't but it again but it is easy to apply since its in the tube
I love the smell and the smoothness it leaves and it also has a little gloss to it. Perfect for me I also get chapped lips and this helps me right away
I love fruity smells and the texture of these is perfect not too waxy but not gel. I didn't like the packaging it seemed like a bit much for chapstick
I've never liked these. They do the job short term but no long term improvement. They are also very very thick. I can feel them on my lips. Too heavy.
Love this chapstick, reminds me of summer! It reached my expectations and works so well. Has a long lasting effect, makes your lips feel great all day.
This is a classic for anyone who uses lip balm. Always effective and not overpriced like other brands! I find myself going back to this one every time.
Great product for dry lipd! Very useful all year round. I am a repeat user of this product and honestly believe I will continue to keep using it.
I love using this brand as my daily moisturizer. I think the flavor is nice and it isn't too thick. This product makes your lips feel smooth and soft.
I love this brand it’s super affordable and it’s like an OG product that I have been using for many years it’s something you can’t gdt tired of.
Possibly the best chapstick. EVER. It moisturizes my lips really nicely and keeps my lips soft. Definitely a must haves especially in the winter time.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos