ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Good for basic lip moisturizer, but doesn’t medicate chapped lips. Price is good, but I can get a better (medicated) product for about the same price.
This is a must have everywhere I go. It's in my purse, car, and makeup bag. Definitely one of those products that you simply can't leave home without.
I love chapstick and all their flavors! Living in a dry environment, these balms are lifesavers for my lips! I normally get the mint or strawberry one.
I trust Chapstick! It's been around forever and has always kept my lips soft and I use it more during the winter to keep my lips from getting chapped.
My absolute favorite. I have one in my pocket everyday. The only brand/type I will use. Never fails me, I will buy this as long as I'm breathing
It’s your average lip balm. It does what it needs to do: hydrate your lips. I love this one because the flavors are attractive. Also, they last awhile.
I love chapstick! I love all the flavors. I always have one on me at all times. I have 20+ (seriously) I try to have every flavor because I love them.
Love chapstick brand. I keep one in my car, on my desk, in my purse, on my vanity, and right beside my bed. I hate dry lips. So chapstick is my go to.
Let's be honest. Who doesn't have one right now? Plus with all the new flavors and formulas they have now Chapstick is a must have in every beauty bag.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos