ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My favorite thing about this chapstick was the cost and smell! Then I used it, and was amazed! The three pack allowed me to have one everywhere I went!
A classic staple that's always in my purse. I enjoy the feel, but it can get a little waxy at times. I have to make sure I don't apply too many coats.
This is a cheap and cheerful lip balm. It's moisturizing for normal/dry lips. I like that it comes in a pack of three. I constantly lose my lip balms.
Great product for dry lipd! Very useful all year round. I am a repeat user of this product and honestly believe I will continue to keep using it.
Love these guys great price for 3 lip balms! I always have nice soft lips after using this brand. I usually give these as gifts to friends and family!
This will forever be my favorite, smells amazing and is on of the only chapsticks that will keep my lips moisturizer 24hrs. Also the price is amazing.
I loved the smell of these! Made my lips super soft! Not so good if your lips are chapped and you need relief. But just to moisturize, they are great!
I got this for my daughter she loves it... she said it last long and she loves the different flavors and that’s easy to apply. I got it from Walgreens
Love the original chapstick but the variety pack is the best bang for your buck! My twin boys love chapstick and this is a great way to buy for both!!
Very moisturizing love the flavors and not so overwhelming. Great price as well. It really keeps my lips hydrated for a while before I have to reapply
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos