ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This brand is the basic go-to, like eveyone used to or uses this product and the flavors are good, you can buy like a huge variety and almost eat them!
Great value and works better then some other more expensive brands. I love to grab these from the check out lane to keep as extras in my car or purse.
Standard go to for chapstick. I enjoy the different flavors they come out with, picked this pack up at Target was easy to find in the lip care section.
I've repurchased this many times. One of my go-to chapsticks. Lasts a long time. Saves money since it's not expensive and don't have to purchase a lot.
Love chapstick brand. I keep one in my car, on my desk, in my purse, on my vanity, and right beside my bed. I hate dry lips. So chapstick is my go to.
Nothing like old fashioned chapstick. This has been around long before a lot of other products and it still does the job. If all else fails, this dont.
One of my faves!!! I absolutely love the “chapstick” brand and how they make my lips feel. I especially love this product because of the cherry flavor!
Works just like any other chapstick, but it always has a better smell than the generic brands do. And it doesn’t leave a weird taste on my lips either.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos