BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Matthewsieverin S.
Mchenry, IL
This brand is the basic go-to, like eveyone used to or uses this product and the flavors are good, you can buy like a huge variety and almost eat them!
Krysta F.
Great value and works better then some other more expensive brands. I love to grab these from the check out lane to keep as extras in my car or purse.
heather B.
Mequon
Standard go to for chapstick. I enjoy the different flavors they come out with, picked this pack up at Target was easy to find in the lip care section.
Cera R.
I've repurchased this many times. One of my go-to chapsticks. Lasts a long time. Saves money since it's not expensive and don't have to purchase a lot.
Kimberly D.
Mansfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick definitely feels good on the lips. Wouldn't use it for like a cold sore or something like that. Does help with the chapped lips though.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
Love chapstick brand. I keep one in my car, on my desk, in my purse, on my vanity, and right beside my bed. I hate dry lips. So chapstick is my go to.
Sydney B.
Dallas, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This used to be the only thing I used until I started having some crazy allergies. I feel like the flavor is so yummy and it always worked well for me.
janeel l.
Hampton, GA
Nothing like old fashioned chapstick. This has been around long before a lot of other products and it still does the job. If all else fails, this dont.
Maya R.
One of my faves!!! I absolutely love the “chapstick” brand and how they make my lips feel. I especially love this product because of the cherry flavor!
Sierra P.
Hammond, IN
Works just like any other chapstick, but it always has a better smell than the generic brands do. And it doesn’t leave a weird taste on my lips either.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?