BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Tina S.
Richmond
Chap stick has been around probably way before i was born and its ok if u need something easy to find, but it does not last long maybe 20 min before you need to reapply it. Price is excellent because its cheap. I recommend this this product for those who just need something quick to go!
Rachel B.
Orlando, FL
Simple, easy, and affordable lip balm. Wish the formula was a little thicker, but it’s a very nice every day chapstick. Really can’t go wrong with it. Packaging is convient, allows me to spread them around my house (since I can’t keep track of a single lip balm if my life depends on it)
Gena O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product makes your lips very soft. It smells very good and isn’t too greasy when applying it to your lips. It’s a very affordable product that’s easy to carry with you everywhere.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the first chapsticks I have ever used. I love how the Chapstick tastes and it lasts a long time keeping my lips soft. I will continuing to buy this.
Angele S.
Purchased at: Target
Classic cherry is an amazing scent, not too harsh to have for a chapstick especially if you have really dry lips and need to apply a lot. It’s a basic that I feel everyone should have!
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
Chapstick is one of my go-to lip balms. You can find them at any store, and the price is always very low. And with the low price comes superior quality. My favorite thing about chapstick is that they are small and can fit into even my smallest coin purse. Highly recommended, as always.
Ruth R.
Laguna Vista, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This Chapstick is very moisturizing it does it’s job. The smell and texture is perfect. I would definitely recommend this product to friends. Will purchase again.
Amber S.
Auburn, IN
Not moisturizing enough for my dry lips. In an emergency it’s fine. It’s better than nothing if you’re running errands and forgot your Burt’s Bees and you can find it anywhere. But the formula is too waxy and does next to nothing to soften my lips. I only purchase when in desperation.
Amy♑️ R.
i like this chap stick very easy to apply and lots of different flavors. I buy these at Walmart but there sold all over and great value for a pack of three's! Easy to apply but not very long lasting I feel as though I have to keep reapply shortly after. I would buy this product again!
Denisse H.
Maple shade
I have always used this Chapstick since I was little and it’s still been a favorite ever since. It’s soft and durable . Love the strawberry one especially .
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?