ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chap stick has been around probably way before i was born and its ok if u need something easy to find, but it does not last long maybe 20 min before you need to reapply it. Price is excellent because its cheap. I recommend this this product for those who just need something quick to go!
Simple, easy, and affordable lip balm. Wish the formula was a little thicker, but it’s a very nice every day chapstick. Really can’t go wrong with it. Packaging is convient, allows me to spread them around my house (since I can’t keep track of a single lip balm if my life depends on it)
This is one of the first chapsticks I have ever used. I love how the Chapstick tastes and it lasts a long time keeping my lips soft. I will continuing to buy this.
Chapstick is one of my go-to lip balms. You can find them at any store, and the price is always very low. And with the low price comes superior quality. My favorite thing about chapstick is that they are small and can fit into even my smallest coin purse. Highly recommended, as always.
Not moisturizing enough for my dry lips. In an emergency it’s fine. It’s better than nothing if you’re running errands and forgot your Burt’s Bees and you can find it anywhere. But the formula is too waxy and does next to nothing to soften my lips. I only purchase when in desperation.
i like this chap stick very easy to apply and lots of different flavors. I buy these at Walmart but there sold all over and great value for a pack of three's! Easy to apply but not very long lasting I feel as though I have to keep reapply shortly after. I would buy this product again!
I have always used this Chapstick since I was little and it’s still been a favorite ever since. It’s soft and durable . Love the strawberry one especially .
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos