Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

Other than the cherry Chapstick what is your favorite flavor to use?

Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
i like the pink lemonade one in the sumner collection
Ag-ag A.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
ADELANTO, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I like the cherry and strawberry. Other than that I haven't even noticed the others haha.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Wellsburg, WV
1 year, 8 months ago
I actually love the cherry one. But if you want practically candy in a tube go for the tropical ones. They're sooooooo delicious and smell awesome.
Kate R.
Kate R.
1 year, 8 months ago
Spearmint! It is the absolute best!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Jackson, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
my favorite is either cherry or strawberry I've tried a new flavor spearmint it was really good
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Glade Valley, NC
1 year, 9 months ago
My favorite is the tea tree kind. It smells great
Faith D.
Faith D.
1 year, 11 months ago
Strawberry is nice! During the fall you can find Marshmallow!
Darian A.