BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Rayhan L.
My favorite lip product hands down!! I have used Nivea "A Kiss of Moisture" for several years but it is difficult to find in stores. Nivea has other lip balms, but none compare to the soothing, moisturizing feel of this one in the royal blue tube. It is colorless and does not have a taste or smell to it like so many other lip products do. It is soft and glides onto the lips and is not heavy or waxy. I use it all the time but especially love it at bedtime. So many other balms have spf and color/flavor I do not want at bedtime. I will not be without it!!
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For $0.99 at Walmart you can’t beat it if you’re in need of chapstick. I bought a new tube recently and have been using it almost everyday. I enjoy the classic cherry smell and it doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s not thick but keeps your lips decently moisturized so they don’t crack. I don’t think it’s the best out there but for the price I like to keep them stored in different purses and things like that incase I need a lip balm.
Athena S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Target
Chapstick is always a go-to for me whenever I need a lip balm, and cherry is my favorite flavor. The great thing about this lip balm is that you don't need much when you apply it and the flavor doesn't wear down too quickly afterwards!

As soon as you eat something, you will have to re-apply, but that's typical of lip balms. That's not so bad with this one though, as it just means you'll get to taste cherry again! Hehe.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
It's ChapStick ... what more is there to say? I do like the cherry flavor, as I like anything cherry flavored and that it one reason I bought it. I tend to keep these products in every handbag and coat pocket all winter long. They do the job. It goes on a little thick and tacky, but you have to expect that from all of these type lip products. It does coat the lips nicely and moisturizer, and it relieves chapped lips.
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is CLASSIC. Even Katy Perry was singing about it! Hahaha. This formula is smooth and has the perfect consistency. It's not too thin and not gloopy at all. If you apply enough, you will get a little bit of a pink tint. I love this flavor for summer, it just feels and smells so good. Beware leaving it in the car on hot days or accidentally throwing it into the washer, the stain is permanent!
Von L.
Philadelphia
this product is very nice and soothing. Great for daily moisturizing. Smooth lips for cheap!  ChapStick® Classics CherryChapStick® Classics Cherry  There are many different flavors to try out. Only down fall is that there aren’t as much product as I would hope for, but it does the job. There are also many places to buy it which is really convenient.
Corinne P.
Derry, NH
I think this chapstick is great except  for the fact that when you put it on it doesn’t go right into your lips you can feel that it still laying on your lips almost feel it in chunks it doesn’t go right into moisturising it’s still in the weird form of not blended in almost. i feel as though i have to keep re applying. Definitely still use it tho just not my go to
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Mary-Krystle V.
Norwalk, CA
CHAPSTICK BRAND is like the Cream of the crop, no one can compare and I’ll go back and forth for hours! I got time! Always meets my expectations for dryness, or just as a primer to my liners and glosses .... it be nice if they were always in stock I feel like regular BLUE and BLACK are always out of stock.  But I love me some Cherry So, who I’m I to complain.
Joni D.
Galax
You can't go wrong with classic Cherry Chapstick. A gentle application,  smooth texture and pleasing aroma and taste. A great purchase, very cheap. One of the main items I have to keep on hand at all times. Whether to use it as a base coat, or my lips are dried out, or even when making a sugar scrub for my lips.  ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?