BY CHAPSTICK #34 in Lip Care

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

ChapStick® Classics Cherry
  • "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 981 reviews
  • "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 239 reviews
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Lol. I used to purchase these all the time when I was growing up. They probably defined my 2000's childhood. I love the Cherry flavor, they're cheap, do the job, and you can buy them anywhere. Would I buy these again? No. Why? Because they are not cruelty free. There are so many brands with cruelty free chapsticks that I just would never go back to the "Chapstick" brand lol. But, these are the originals and this is the best flavor/ scent :)
Darlene R.
Brimley
I’ve used chapstick cherry flavor an I really like it. It feels refreshing on chapped lips.  I would definitely buy it again. It’s got a great smell and if you happen to get some in your mouth it doesn’t taste bad either. I remember I was five when I got my first chapstick I think I ate it. Lol

KayLeigh L.
ChapStick® Classics Cherry let’s face it- the original Gerry chapstick is affordable and revolutionary. This product is one of the firsts and we still love it today. It is very buttery and applies smoothly. It works very well for me but I do have one complaint: in the dead of winter when my lips need love the most, this product doesn’t quite cut it. For some extra moisture any other time, I love it.
Crystal M.
San Antonio
This is my favorite flavor of the chapstick brand. It gives me moisture and a slight color to my lips. This is the chapstick I use on a daily basis when I’m not wearing lipstick. I don’t really notice a flavor on my lips when I wear it which I like. I don’t like when a chapstick flavor is overpowering because then I taste it during every drink. It is cherry flavor but to me only smells like cherry.
Alyssa B.
ChapStick is definitely a Lip Balm that you really cant go wrong with! This is a classic product that will always be useful. It's very moisturizing for your lips and doesn't dry them out. They are perfect for the winter months when lips are feeling dry and cracked. They come in many different flavors - my favorite might be the pink lemonade. :) I would recommend these to help keep lips feeling healthy!
Kitty S.
Austin
Stay away!! I used to love this stuff and would go through at least a tube or two a month, but my lips were never soft and even cracked and hurt still. Then I learned that the ingredients were purposely meant to irritate and dry the lips after a bit of wear to make you reapply and use it up faster. I swapped to items that don’t contain camphor or phenol and my lips are soooo much happier.
Heather M.
The original Chapstick Cherry balm was my very first lip care product I owned and still do to this day. It is very easy to apply and it is somewhat effective as how it is supposed to be and I say that because I have to reapply quite often as my lips tend to start drying out rather quickly after using the balm. I do love the original cherry packaging and I hope that never changes.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
What can I say its classic. Not my favorite in terms of moisture, but it hasnt caused negative reactions which is better than most lip moisturizing products. Not my favorite taste or smell but its subtle. Not as waxy as the original formula if you dont like the feeling of it sitting on top of your lips all day. I do because if my lips are dry then they feel wrinky and chapped.
Suki L.
This sounds strange, but I avoided this product for a long time. I tend to dislike most drugstore body lotions and lip balms because they contain ingredients I don't like to use. I think that lip balms in particular tend to market sealants as moisturizers. This product contains mineral oil, menthol, and parabens, which are all ingredients I prefer not to use. It also contains lanolin, which most people love but somewhat grosses me out, sorry.

HOWEVER, I got a tube as part of a bridesmaid thank-you and was shocked by how much I love it. I like the camphor/menthol scent (although I think both ingredients are irritating on the lips over time), I like the no-fuss packaging, and I like the emollient, waxy texture. I wish it tinted my lips somewhat, but it's colorless on me.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Other than the cherry Chapstick what is your favorite flavor to use?
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA
Does most prefer original or what are a good flavor you would prefer?
Sabrina C.
This is same that nívea lip balm o better?
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work and help? because i have very dry lips and nothing seems to he'll
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Is this a great for fall lip balm? ( protect but smells great.)