ChapStick® Classic Spearmint Skin Protectant 12-.15 oz. Tray uploaded by David F.ChapStick® Classic Spearmint Skin Protectant 12-.15 oz. Tray uploaded by David F.

BY CHAPSTICK #79 in Lip Care

Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Mary S.
I can not say that this better than regular lip balm for your lips; but this product is a joy to apply. It may be imagination or that the product was concocted by a trumpet player, it feels better than any other balm I have used. I use it almost daily and my lips are never chapped. This product has a pleasant smell. I do not go for perfumes and smelly candles and I am very picky about smells; but that is my favorite aspect of Chop-Saver. One bit of warning, this does not have sunscreen. For sunscreen get Chop-Saver Lip Balm with SPF15 Sunscreen. I have stopped using all other balms because my preference is for this product.
Janisa Q.
This is the only flavor from the chapstick brand that I like and will buy. It is hard to find though in a single. I love the smell and the minting taste. It’s very soft as well. The others seems sticky to me and I can feel them on my lips and I don’t like that. This flavor is very light and does the job.
AllauraRose O.
Raleigh
I love this brand so much!  My cousin bought me my first one and since then I have used it!  It last forever and the minty smell is amazing!  They are a great value and the packaging is great!  You can see the company cares.  I definitely recommend this for others!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is my favorite Flavor for the Chapstick brand! I usually buy it at Walmart or Dollare General. It’s easy to apply and easy to twist the bottom for more product. It protects my lips during the winter months exceptionally well. It’s super cheap and perfect to keep in your pocket.
A A.
I bought this as a single I rem not as a tray this product is one of my favs because it makes your lips feel very hydrated and tingling. The spearmint help your lips feel refreshed the product is something I would recommend to others. The packaging was easy to use.
Lauren R.
Edina
i got mine from target and if you are looking for something that is minty and acts as sunscreen and protects yours lips this is what I recommend it's small and you can bring it anywhere and use it at anytime I'd totally recommend this product
Valerie Q.
Hesperia
I really loved this chapstick! I have been using this chapstick for years and it never fails me! Besides that the smell! As I said I love a mint smell. This chapstick is not pricey at all! It's really afforded. I would defiantly buy it again!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
This Product is AMAZING!!!!! I love this product I used to live in Pennsylvania and when ever it was cold my lips would be chapped so I went to a local drug store and bought this and it was the best thing for my lips it’s minty and makes your lips feel refreshed like when you wash your teeth. It comes in a decent package that’s easy to open. You can keep in basically anything because it’s a little size that comes with a lot of product. Thanks for taking the time to read my review! ChapStick® Classic Spearmint Skin Protectant 12-.15 oz. Tray