BY CHAPSTICK

Classic Variety Skin Protectant Uses Helps Prevent And Temporarily Protects Chafed, Chapped Or Cracked Lips Helps Prevent And Protect From The Drying Effects Of Wind And Cold Weather Drug Facts Active Ingredient - Purpose White Petrolatum

Indications:
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Camphor*, Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, *D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake, *Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, *Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, Fragrance, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, *Lemon Oil, Light Mineral Oil, *Maltol, *Menthol, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, *Oleyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, *Saccharin, *Spearmint Oil, *Titanium Dioxide, White Wax. *Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: White Petrolatum (45%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Blue 1 Lake (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Camphor (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Lemon Oil (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Light Mineral Oil, Maltol (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Menthol (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Red 6 Lake (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Saccharin (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Spearmint Oil (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Titanium Dioxide (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), White Wax, Yellow 5 Lake (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients).

Active Ingredients: Padimate O 1.5%;White Petrolatum 44%

Directions:
Instructions:
Apply Liberally Before Sun Exposure And As Needed. Children Under 6 Months Of Age: Ask A Doctor.

• Do they only carry the spearmint in this package? I have been loo...3 Answers
ChapStick® Classic Skin Protectant Variety Pack
  • "These are basic, but effective. They heal my dry lips and have a nice scent. Very good value. " in 358 reviews
  • "I can't go anywheres without chapstick I love the variety packs because I like to change it up I always have one in the car one in my purse one by my bed super moisturizing always smells good super affordable I think I might slightly be addicted lol " in 107 reviews
Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Always a classic.  Absolutely love chapstick!! Goes on smooth. Doesn't dry out quickly and the flavors aren't bad at all. Can use with lipstick or alone and your lips stay moisturized for a few hours. You will need to reapply every so often but still not a bad lip balm for a low price. Definitely recommend.
Angelica ♛.
 It's also a very soft formula, which can be good and bad, since it applies on the lips easily but you can also get carried away and apply too much, then have a waxy mess on your lips! I do like this product, but I find that I don't reach for it much anymore due to the pink shade not fitting my tastes
Lucero Z.
It’s a really good chapstick it keeps ur lips really soft and it also smells really good so I highly recommend this product if ur looking for something natural and smelling good for a chapstick its the only one I use
Beautiful L.
This product is great for anyone’s lips all year long. Very easy to apply to your lips. It’s a great values because one chapstick will last you for a very long time. Yes I definitely continue to purchase these chapsticks.
Sapeer Z.
valley village
This is a supper good Brand to buy from!!! I was so shocked 😮 to see this at dollar 💵 🌲!!! I love this so much this really provides moister to my lips ands I am just in love with them!!!! I totally recommend this!!!!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Works good, however, there are other brands that I have found to be better. This leaves a bit of a waxy feeling on your lips. It still moisturizes, however it will not repair heavily chapped lips. Have to apply it pretty often too. It is not my first choice for lip care.
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
To be honest, I’m not really that big of a fan of chapstick at all. It doesn’t help because it doesn’t moisturize your lips, it only locks in moisture. This isn’t helpful for my needs because I typically don’t have any moisture to begin with, especially in the winter time.
Jennifer P.
Definitely helps moisten my lips and keeps them from cracking or peeling. Only have to reapply once or twice a day which is amazing. I think the flavors are great and my kids don't even mind putting some on whereas in other brands they did. Would purchase again.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
This chapstick is probably the best one I have tried on my hunt for the perfect chapstick. My lips are very dry and I feel like it’s impossible to find a chapstick that completely gets rid of my dehydrated patches, but this one does the best out of the ones I’ve tried.
Chaparrita M.
This products its really good and helps keep your lips hydrateed/ moisturized. I buy my BF ❤️ this chapstick because he works outside an the cold... and helps his lip feel soft and moisturezed. WILL RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Danielle S.
Saint Albans, NY
Do they only carry the spearmint in this package? I have been looking all over for the solo unit but I can't find it anywhere and not even on the internet did they discontinue it as a standalone product and is it only available in this bundle?