ChapStick Classic Medicated Lip Balm and Skin Protectant Tube, Relieves Chapped Lips, 0.15 Ounce Each (1 Blister Pack of 2 Sticks)

BY CHAPSTICK

Soothes, cools & protects to relieve severely dry, chapped lips. see more...

Naj M.
Atlantic City
Very good product leaves a bit of a nasty taste if you accidently lick your lips. Cheap on the pricing scale and also many different varieties. Can't really just have one but this does come in handy especially in the winter time.  Will definitely keep buying
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not really a fan or chapstick brand chapstick! I really dislike the cherry scented one, but the medicated one is just as bad. I can’t stand the smell and I don’t like the way it feels on my lips after the first few minutes. It’s very sticky.
Tomi G.
indiana
I purchased this product because of its reviews. I applied it and it just sat on my lips although it was notsticky it did nothing to moisturize my lips. It needed constant reapplying and dries off almost immediately i step outside in the winter.
Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Medicated, the only chapstick that doesn’t make my sensitive lips break out! Heals up cracks,from the cold, so nicely and incredibly fast. I probably go through 3-4 chapsticks in a month.

I also apply it to rashes and it works perfectly!
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best chapstick ever. Inexpensive, available anywhere, super hydrating, and doesn’t taste like candy. It does exactly what it’s intended for and doesn’t require you to constantly reapply. This is the one product I ALWAYS have on me.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always my go to chapstick. Stays on and doesn’t soak in super fast. Doesn’t dry my lips out. Always feels good. I have dry lips and this always does the trick. I always have them on hand so anywhere i am i can get to a tube.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this chap stick. It works great on my lios when theyre really chapped and even when they arent but the medicated ones helps give a little extra relief and seems to help them heal a little quicker.
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chap stick. It goes on smooth and it's medicated so it really helps to hydrate my lips. The packaging is not to shabby either. I really like the tunes because they're easier to carry in my pocket.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like you use this product everyday since it keeps my lips from becoming dry but if you have lips that are already dry and chapped use another product since thus will not help you fast to releave the pain.
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really great, heals your lips in just a couple days of using this product, I would recommend this product to anyone, I would definitely use this product again if I needed to, and it’s not expensive