BY CHAPSTICK

Soothes, cools & protects to relieve severely chapped lips. see more...

ChapStick® Classic Medicated Lip Balm 12-.15 oz. Tray
  • "Works great for wind burned, cracked dry lips. Leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. It works great in the winter to prevent chapped lips." in 208 reviews
  • "Works great for wind burned, cracked dry lips. Leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. It works great in the winter to prevent chapped lips." in 204 reviews
  • "I love chapstick and always will lol u can't go wrong with it !! Very moisturizing and it helps my chapped lips and is great under drying lippies" in 25 reviews
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This chapstick is amazing. I am a lip balm hoarder, and I always make sure I have one of these near by. They work amazing on dry cracked lips and are usually $2 - $3 dollars, depending on your area and where you shop. That being said, they are usually available anywhere.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I like using this medicated chapstick for during the super cold months when my lips seem to crack. Super inexpensive and easy to apply. I buy it every year and it always does the job! I’ll probably use it forever, lol! Inexpensive and is a great value!
Courtney J.
pleasant hill, IA
I will start this review off with I have a terrible habit of picking the skin off of my lips. So this lip balm is my favorite when I have super dry lips and need to add some skin repair back into my lips. The packaging is the same as every other ChapStick stick. I recommend the medicated lip balm to anyone who has sever dry lips during the colder months (if you live in Iowa like me lol) and need to repair your lips fast. I will say it only takes a day or two to repair my lips fully if I use it all day long.
Mary H.
charlotte
  What I have to say about this  product is that I like it. The question is it long lasting yes it is as long as you don't keep rubbing your lips. Hows the flavour well if you get the apple one it is good and it smells good and makes your lips soft. But I suggest you getting it. it helps your lips
 say moisturized
Jessy S.
I am a chapstick junkie and very critical over which I use. I only use medicated lip balms because who really have dry cracked lips need something that will fix that not just cover it up with a fruity scent and tingly sensation. This is why I love ChapStick Classic Medicated, it gets the job done. When I use this I can count on my lips actually getting better. I do not need to keep applying it because it does its job instead of just cover the problem temporarily.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
By far my favorite ChapStick. It's soft and smooth and really does help your lips. I makes them soft and smooth too and if you have chapped lips it will heal them in no time. I'm gonna be a bit gross here and just be honest. When I have a cold, I get a second tube and take the label completely off so that I can identify which one it is and then I use it on my nose!  You know when you get that red, raw skin on your nose from blowing?  Yeah, this works wonders on that too!!!
Lauren B.
Stevens Point
Nice product. Very predictable in the sense that it's pretty much exactly what you would expect from a ChapStick product. It has kept my lips hydrated through the cold, windy Central Wisconsin winters. The price is very fair.
Katie K.
Inver Grove Heights , MN
I own every single chapstick brand chapstick, and the medicated balm is perfection. Smooth, soothing and never dries out your lips. It’s affordable, small and smells amazing. I’ve bought many, and will always buy more!
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite chapstick brand . It always gets the job done no matter how damage or dry your lips may be . A variety of flavors . Nice decent packaging . A must have in my purse ! I love this product . I would buy again !
K S.
Rhome
This is honestly the best thing for your lips! The medicated part burns the crap out of your lips if they are super chapped but that's how you know it works. I hate having chapped lips so I use this about 6 times a day. I have several tubes of it. At home, work, car, purse, and back ups. Its clear so it doesn't make your lips a weird color or anything. I usually can only find this at Walmart.