BY CHAPSTICK

Soothes, cools & protects to relieve severely chapped lips. see more...

Shaneeka P.
Saint louis, MO
I’ve tried plenty of lip balms in the past year and ChapStick® Classic Medicated Lip Balm is one of my go to choices when dealing with my chap lips. I get mine at Dollar Tree for a dollar, so I can’t tell you how much it would be anywhere else. It smells medicated but in a good way, the smell makes me feel like it works. The feeling of the lip balm is very moisturizing and easy to apply, if that makes any sense. However, it doesn’t last on my lips very long and that’s why I gave it four stars. I need staying power and this particular one seems to need to be reapplied more than I would like to actually reapply it. In my opinion I think it’s a good buy especially for a dollar, now if I could only keep up with it, that would be an accomplishment within itself.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This medicated chapstick is much better than the old cherry flavored chapstick I used when I was young. It really helps moisturize dry lips and it can actually burn a little when you first apply it but once your lips soften up it really feels good on and you do not have to reapply as often as you did years ago when you used different ChapSticks.
Chasity S.
Racine, WI
Love this. Really keeps my lips moisturized. I always have it on here but it's very inexpensive very convenient and doesn't dry my lips. it definitely makes my expectations it's actually better than what I expected. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I like using this medicated chapstick for during the super cold months when my lips seem to crack. Super inexpensive and easy to apply. I buy it every year and it always does the job! I’ll probably use it forever, lol! Inexpensive and is a great value!
Courtney J.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I will start this review off with I have a terrible habit of picking the skin off of my lips. So this lip balm is my favorite when I have super dry lips and need to add some skin repair back into my lips. The packaging is the same as every other ChapStick stick. I recommend the medicated lip balm to anyone who has sever dry lips during the colder months (if you live in Iowa like me lol) and need to repair your lips fast. I will say it only takes a day or two to repair my lips fully if I use it all day long.
Mary H.
charlotte
  What I have to say about this  product is that I like it. The question is it long lasting yes it is as long as you don't keep rubbing your lips. Hows the flavour well if you get the apple one it is good and it smells good and makes your lips soft. But I suggest you getting it. it helps your lips
 say moisturized
Jessy S.
I am a chapstick junkie and very critical over which I use. I only use medicated lip balms because who really have dry cracked lips need something that will fix that not just cover it up with a fruity scent and tingly sensation. This is why I love ChapStick Classic Medicated, it gets the job done. When I use this I can count on my lips actually getting better. I do not need to keep applying it because it does its job instead of just cover the problem temporarily.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
By far my favorite ChapStick. It's soft and smooth and really does help your lips. I makes them soft and smooth too and if you have chapped lips it will heal them in no time. I'm gonna be a bit gross here and just be honest. When I have a cold, I get a second tube and take the label completely off so that I can identify which one it is and then I use it on my nose!  You know when you get that red, raw skin on your nose from blowing?  Yeah, this works wonders on that too!!!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Although Chapstick has been around forever, it's not my favorite. It's good in an emergency, but tends to feel a little waxy going on, and doesn't moisturize as well as some. I would consider it more of a summer than a winter product.
Judith G.
This is such a good product. I always choose this brand it won’t let you down. It is very useful for the winter and for dry lips. I get mine at Walmart but can be bought at practically any store. Definitely recommend this product!