8 colors available

BY CHAPSTICK #87 in Lip Care

Soothes, cools & protects to relieve severely dry, chapped lips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Yuba City
Review for: 12 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
Absolutely love this chapstick! I use it religiously, ever night before I go to sleep. I wake up and my lips feel so soft and not cracked. I recommend this product to all my friends. Plus, there isn't a heavy smell to it, it just does it's job. Overall, it beats Eos lip balm by far :-)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing , Mi
Review for: 12 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
I will only use chap stick brand medicated chapstick. I love the tingly, burn feel on my lips when applied as I know that it is healing & my lips will be feeling better soon. It's extremely reasonable priced. The only downfall is that I sometimes have a hard time trying to find it.
Alana E.
Alana E.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
My absolute favorite! Would love to receive a sample. I purchased at my local CVS store. I use it a lot during the winter, it is very effective at moisturizing and at a good pricey too and great value, I would definately recommend to friends and family
Dee S.
Dee S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
This is the best flavor of ChapStick! I often have to buy 2 because it seems to fly off of the shelves. It has a nice scent and an even nicer tingle. I live in a hot dry climate and my lips stay hydrated and soft when using ChapStick Medicated!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
ChapStick is always reliable when it comes to lip balms. My grandma has been using this brand since she was a little girl. I love the brand and will continue to use. My lips feel and stay hydrated all day long without that gunky waxy feel.
Spenser C.
Spenser C.
Muncie, IN
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
I love this chap stick it is one of my favorites! The smell and texture are perfect. The only thing I have an issue with is that it can sometimes be drying since there is alcohol in it as an ingredient. Other than that I love it!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Review for: 12 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
Personally I love all lip balm, I'm kind of an addict. But I especially like the chapstick brand and the burts bees brand at the moment. This met my expectations for the product and I would recommend it to others.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
CHILLICOTHE
Review for: 12 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
This chapstick is awesome! It is my go to chapstick when my lips are dry and starting to crack. It is very inexpensive and you can pretty much find it anywhere. I would recommend it to anyone that uses chapstick.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
Pretty much doesn't get better than this for split lips unless you need that blister treatment. Rolls on smooth, very strong menthol feel, and it's been my go-to for a long time. It lasts forever too!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each
This product really helps with chapped lips. My lips tend to get really dry during the winter. Since you can buy these in multiple sized packs you can keep one everywhere (desk, purse, at home etc).