BY CHAPSTICK

• Best lip balm??? To have a smooth lips???2 Answers
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it before applying a matte lipstick to keep my lips from getting too dry. I have a tube on my nightstand, in my car, at my desk and always at least two floating around in my purse. It's an absolute necessity in my life and has been since I was a kid using the classic one in the black packaging. Flavors have improved and only made it better.
Jennifer M.
I love this brand when I’m in need of chapstick. Cherry happens to be my favorite not only for the scent but it also seems to feel the most moisturizing to me. I’m constantly buying it since I apply this to my lips before adding any lipstick when I’m doing my makeup. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it to anyone whose looking for a good inexpensive chapstick!
Beautiful L.
This stuff is bomb! I always keep extra packs of this chapstick because it’s just right for my family’s lips. It’s good for year right. The value for the three pack is great. I always recommend these to others. And they tell me how great they are for them
Haile M.
Chapstick has been the brand that most people use and love, but in the past few years many new brands have taken the brand on. Chapstick continues to create new flavors, and advertise that it will keep your lips plump and moisturized during the winter months, before that kiss that may change your life, but what they don’t tell you is that, though the price is somewhat reasonable especially to it’s counter parts, it only lasts for a short moment. I know every time I use that brand every 5 to 10 min I am reapplying and that’s without the fireworks of using my lips against another’s. If it’s so great for my lips and so moisturizing there should be no need for reapplication after 5 min.
Liz J.
I love how chapstick feels on my lips and it truly does heal chapped or cracked lips, making them appear healthy and silky smooth. The only problem with chapstick is that as soon as you stop using it, your lips will almost immediately become chapped again. Which makes me think it's not truly healing your lips, but rather masking them.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I am so boring when it comes to chopstick but this has been my go to since I was a kid. It adds the perfect moisture in the dry winter months. Which are long where I live! It's always readily available at the check out counter while I'm grabbing groceries and it's easy to grab as an impulse item. Will continue to use!
Rebecca S.
Cortland
I love buying my ChapStick in the three packs because I can share them with my older two kids.  Especially since they are ALWAYS losing theirs somehow.  Lol.   I've always favored ChapStick brand over others because they are affordable, offer great flavors, and have worked better than the others with my chapped lips.  I'm currently using one now called Cake Batter!!!!   Mmmmmmmm, it tastes so good.
Nadine O.
wexford
Love these chapsticks! They are the perfect size to throw into any pocket or purse and make my lips so smooth no matter how chapped they are. These are a necessity in the winter, and I like to take them with me when I ski because the wind and cold is really damaging. I love that they include the cherry one because it provides a nice pink tint to liven up your lips. I probably would just a single one instead of a pack though because I always lose one or they get gross or damaged before I'm anywhere near to running out. However, this is perfect to get as a value pack and split it with friends or family.
Chelsea ❁.
Yonkers, NY
I think everyone should carry one of these at all times! They are such a great value and last a really long time. I have used these for years and love the level of moisture they add to my lips. If you want to combat dry lips during the winter, put this on each night before you go to sleep!
Jenascia C.
This Product Really Help Your Lips Get Smooth & Soft , When Your Lips Have Crust On It . I Recommend You To Buy This Product . It Helped My Lips Get Back Soft & Smooth In Only 3 Days Or 2.
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
Best lip balm??? To have a smooth lips???