BY CHAPSTICK #22 in Lip Care

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! CHAP 3P PURP .15OZ CHR STR SPRM(.45 Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Do they only carry the spearmint in this package? I have been loo...2 Answers
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of chapstick is definitely one that everyone will probably use one time or another. Not only is it affordable, the quality is pretty great.
To begin, I find that this chapstick actually moisturizes my lips unlike other products. These all smell/taste amazing without being overwhelming. For some reason, the only times I get chapped lips are in the winter and if I am getting sick! But, this really saves my lips:)
Additionally, one time I was going somewhere where I was being judged and I was so embarrassed to have horribly chapped lips. Although it took a few days, my lips really improved and ended up looking great. I felt great and ending up doing a pretty good job.
Vicky G.
Playa Del Rey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again too bad I can’t rate over 5 stars!!! Best chapstick in my thoughts due to the soft texture, multiple flavors, and genuine results. Been using this brand for over 10 years now, I’ve bought over 100 of them by now.

One bad thing is they have tons of flavors that I haven’t got to try them all!!!

Another thing I love is how they made holiday flavors, really puts you in the holiday spirit every time you lick your lips and taste the holiday spirit.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
Moisturize moisturize moisturize! I always make sure I Moisturize my lips. I keep my cherry chapstick in my pocket while at work. This little tube always helps me in a time of need. It’s convenient and does the job. I personally don’t like the slight tinted balm it has going on, but other than that it does the job at making sure my lips aren’t chapped.
Adrianna M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I don’t usually use this and I should because they moisturize your lips but anyways I use this when it is really cold outside or I get sick but I always but them and I don’t really use them even though it is a great product. I was recently in the hospital and my lips were so dry that they were starting to crack and I was like I know I have some in my backpack and I told my parents to check my backpack and they found it and it was a lifesaver while I was in the hospital so I absolutely love these and my #1 flavor is cherry I love that one so much and I have never tried another one. Like if I get the variety pack I give someone else the other flavor because the flavor I use is cherry ❤️🍒
Kailyn W.
Fallbrook
This chapstick is great for mousterizing your lips. I used this specific chapstick for the first time about 2 months ago and now I use it whenever I’m out and about. It’s a great value and very long lasting. I would highly recommend to other as a great product to keep in your bag and whip out whenever your feeling a little dry
Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a classic.  Absolutely love chapstick!! Goes on smooth. Doesn't dry out quickly and the flavors aren't bad at all. Can use with lipstick or alone and your lips stay moisturized for a few hours. You will need to reapply every so often but still not a bad lip balm for a low price. Definitely recommend.
Beautiful L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for anyone’s lips all year long. Very easy to apply to your lips. It’s a great values because one chapstick will last you for a very long time. Yes I definitely continue to purchase these chapsticks.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is my go to lip balm!! It keeps my lips smooth and nourished all year long! I love all the scents it comes in now and they all smell and taste great!! I stay stocked up on this product and always carry with me and keep by my beside and apply before I go to bed! It’s the best!!
Kenzi A.
Lubbock
I love chapstick! I have like 4 in my purse because I don't ever want to be without! Repeat user! I will always use my chapstick!! It exceeded my expectations!! Last all day, only have to put on 2 times a day! Definitely will recommend it to others!  ChapStick® Lip Balm
Danielle S.
Saint Albans, NY
Do they only carry the spearmint in this package? I have been looking all over for the solo unit but I can't find it anywhere and not even on the internet did they discontinue it as a standalone product and is it only available in this bundle?