BY CHAPSTICK #3 in Lip Care

This pack of three, three tubes each package (9 total tubes) Candy Cane Chapstick makes a great stocking stuffer. Each tube is colored to look like a candy cane. There is a gift tag printed on the back of each 3 pack, ready to be completed. NEW! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
Personal preference, but I really don't like the peppermint flavor/smell. I also feel like it really dries my lips out but I get it every year from my step mom and I feel bad telling her I don't like it. It is cheap and is a quick fix for someone who has really chapped lips until you can find something else to use! I can't say I wouldn't recommend it to others unless you're a huge fan of the peppermint flavor/smell!
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this chapstick and it softens for a few hours but doesn’t provide enough hydration for me and my lips still get chapped through this but as for a little pick me up when you’re out or if you wanna give someone a peppermint kiss then this is still a more than fair chapstick and who doesn’t love candy canes?! But if you’re looking for more hydration then definitely aim for something a little more intense and don’t forget, you get what you pay for! 🧡
Ariel R.
Philadelphia
I love this chapstick its a seasonal must have i love them especially as stocking stuffers for my family i love that its minty but not overly minty it goes on smooth and my lips feel great after every use i must say the only down fall of this product is that for some odd reason it always becomes far to soft and end up mushed into the cap or on my lips i always make sure its never in to hot condition or to cold conditions but eventually it melts or muches on me i do still buy it because my daughter loves it and seems not a have this problem that i am aware of but i always buy these for myself and my family its probably somthing im doing wrong im sure but if you like a soft mint thats not so harsh on ypur lips especially when chapped this is the deffinitly go to for you...
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
This is perfect for around the holidays. Its candy cane flavored and smells so good. I keep one in my purse, backpack and car. Its not expensive you can find it at walmart, rite aid, sam’s club and even at gas stations! Christmas is a few weeks away its a great stocking stuffer. ChapStick® Candy Cane Limited Edition Set of 3 - 3 Pack (9 Total Tubes)
Sarah S.
Harker Hts, TX
I really like this product because it moisturizes my lips, my lips are usually very dry and this helps. I usually don’t like peppermint because it’s very over powering but this product has just enough peppermint scent. This product is great for a cheap moisturizer for the lips.
Eillen G.
Miami
I absolutely love this chopstick it is my all time favorite the packageing is very well thought out and very easy to remove I am a repeat user I always have to have chapestick with me and it's nice to know that it's just right it's long lasting and I don't have to wast all in a day I would definitely recommend to everyone I know amazing product
Bethany R.
Lynchburg
I absolutely LOVE Chapstick brand. I completely hate my lips feeling the least bit dehydrated and Chapstick is very refreshing. Not to mention the peppermint flavor is my absolute favorite!! I have Chapstick in both of my vehicles, purse, diaper bag, kitchen drawer, and on my dresser. Last time I moved we found 28 tubes in my apartment!!
Rachel R.
Watertown
I love this chapstick, my friend just gave it to me in part of my Christmas present. It has a very nice cooling effect that I LOVE! It smells amazing, and it makes me feel so festive! Perfect for the holidays!!! I would buy this again. Makes me love Christmas even more. Still plan on using this when it’s not Christmas time.
Marisa F.
Bell, CA
This is my absolute favorite chapstick flavor! Not only do my lips feel amazing after using this product, but they peppermint taste reminds me of the holidays all year round! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves peppermint. ChapStick® Candy Cane Limited Edition Set of 3 - 3 Pack (9 Total Tubes)
Shannon L.
Akron
My favorite out of all the chapstick products!! The smell is amazing and not to mention the packaging is adorable. The peppermint gives a cooling feeling on your lips which is amazing for the winter and if you have dry lips it brings immediate relief. I wait for this product every Christmas! Will continue buying.
Kyera W.
Does it have a minty "taste" to it?
Sum W.
how is the smell of this lip balm?