BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Limited Edition Cake Batter, 12-Stick Refill Pack

ChapStick® Cake Batter
  • "If you've never tried this chapstick before then you're not living. This chapstick is the only one I've ever used that doesn't dry my lips out to hell and back within a week and plus it smells so good you could eat it! (I don't recommend doing that though!)
    " in 277 reviews
    " in 272 reviews
    " in 270 reviews
    " in 270 reviews
  • "Omg it smells so insanely good..as always it's very moisturizing..and cheap..I just wish it tasted as good as it smells lol" in 218 reviews
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I never had an issue with Chapstick and had always purchased this brand since childhood. My mom would buy me tons of these because somehow I always ended up misplacing them. Saw this at my local Walmart in the checkout aisle, immediately purchased it due to it being Cake Batter. Love, love, Cake Batter. It smells just like freshly baked sugar cookies. I love how Chap Stick comes out with holiday scents like this. My lips smells and feels lovely. I even purchased one for my grandmother and she loves it.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
I personally like the peppermint better more or so because the smell wasn’t that great and didn’t hydrate my lips as much as i wanted it too and I usually compare the smell of cake batter to the scent of vanilla cupcake by yankee candle since that’s like the basis for cake batter or things like that and this just wasn’t enough and I mean for a dollar its not too bad but I needed something more that would last more than an hour without reapplying.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
The receptionist at my work gave me a tube of this in the Sugar Cookie version (said she found a bunch of them on sale for like 25 cents but I didn't ask where.) I like it a lot. It feels smooth and moisturizing and it smells just like freshly basked sugar cookies. I won't repurchase though because Chap Stick is owned by a parent company (Pfizer) that tests on animals.
Samantha C.
The smell of this is amazing! First, it does really smell like cake batter which is amazing! You want to eat it! The packaging isn't really anything special but neither is any drug store lip balm in my opinion. Chapstick brand is good when you want to keep your lips hydrated and be proactive. If they are already chapped it doesn't do much to heal them.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
My favorite scented ChapStick.. OMGgggg it smells like baked cupcakes smells delicious!!! Everytime I use it I want to lick my lips afterwards. Other than the smell being amazing it's really hydrating on the lips the packaging is just the regular ChapStick packaging but has a cute little design on it I like the size of it so it's super easy to carry it on you everywhere you go! These are great for the holidays to put as a stocking stuffer because comeon who can't use some ChapStick!?!?
Julie P.
Kingsport
If you are a flavored chap stick kinda person than this chap stick is for you for sure. Especially if you love flavors that smells sweets. It has an amazing smell and taste. It smells exactly like cake batter and does a really good job at giving your lips moisture when their dry. Its a fantastic chap stick!!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
To me, this flavor was just vanilla, which I know is an important ingredient in cake batter. I like it like I like all chapstick products. It does help chapped lips and tastes and smells great too. I bought it at target at the register, where all the new flavors catch my attention and I buy them just because.
Malerie O.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite chap stick, it smells SO AMAZING and it doesn’t taste terrible lol
I have a million of these all over my house and In every purse because It’s my favorite and they are so cheap! They hydrate so well and never burn when you have really chapped lips from being sick or having cold weather.
Karen C.
Bland, MO
I love the smell of this chapstick. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft all day long. I usually buy it at Walmart. It met all my moisturizing expectations. It is a great price for the money you pay. I would definitely buy this product again. I actually have a few extras in my vanity as we speak.
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
Chapstick Cake Batter is my go-to lip balm. I keep them everywhere. Super moisturizing...flavored like baked goods...great combo. Not too overpowering either, it's just right. I also love their Red Velvet Cake flavor, when I can find it. This is my desert island item...& I stay stocked up!