BY CHAPSTICK #14 in Lip Care

ChapStick Limited Edition Cake Batter, 12-Stick Refill Pack

• "It's my new favorite lip balm." in 1 review
Karlie W.
Hickman
This brand is probably my favorite, because of all the variety. I've never tried one of their products and been disappointed. If you love sweet flavors, cake batter and sugar cookie are definitely for you. I love that they have holiday flavors as well, and I love the candy cane one. But the one I recently came across and has truly changed my life is green apple!! I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!
Livie B.
Altamonte Springs
I personally like the peppermint better more or so because the smell wasn’t that great and didn’t hydrate my lips as much as i wanted it too and I usually compare the smell of cake batter to the scent of vanilla cupcake by yankee candle since that’s like the basis for cake batter or things like that and this just wasn’t enough and I mean for a dollar its not too bad but I needed something more that would last more than an hour without reapplying.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The receptionist at my work gave me a tube of this in the Sugar Cookie version (said she found a bunch of them on sale for like 25 cents but I didn't ask where.) I like it a lot. It feels smooth and moisturizing and it smells just like freshly basked sugar cookies. I won't repurchase though because Chap Stick is owned by a parent company (Pfizer) that tests on animals.
Kristin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ChapStick.....is hands down one of my favorite lip products of all time. I love the scent it carries, and it stays on my lips, making people ask what smells so sweet. 😉 It is moisturizing, and slides on easily. I did get a few bad tubes that were harder and didn't smooth on at all. But I stocked up on them, so hopefully the remainders are good! I've never bought ChapStick in bulk until this Cake Batter flavor. I'm in love! Boyfriend likes it, too. Definitely recommend a try, if you're in the market for ChapStick. Not ashamed to admit I'm addicted to it. ❤😀👍
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this is amazing! First, it does really smell like cake batter which is amazing! You want to eat it! The packaging isn't really anything special but neither is any drug store lip balm in my opinion. Chapstick brand is good when you want to keep your lips hydrated and be proactive. If they are already chapped it doesn't do much to heal them.
Maria R.
Ave Maria
all time favorite chapstick. love the price and the product. the smell is absolutely amazing and the packaging is super cute. use it every single day and i’ve bought more than a dozen of them. i keep them every where. definitely will keep buying it!
Selena M.
Gray Court, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a fan of a classic ChapStick but I discovered this flavor in high school and I have been obsessed ever since. I have repurchased for the past 5 years and will continue to do so. It is my absolute favorite to throw in my bag and go and I also keep them around the house. I don't use any other flavor since finding this one.
Katherine M.
My husband and I were talking about getting our own chapstick so I picked him out the regular medicated blue packaging one and I got cake batter but of course. Cake decorator for 7 years. I was THOROUGHLY impressed by its smell and its smooth glide... And I realize its not necessary but I think it should have a little bit of a taste to it.
Beshany J.
Yuba City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick brand is really the only way to go if you have chronic chapped lips. They have a product for any problem you could have! They are pretty simple to find anywhere you go and easy on the wallet too. Which is, of course, always a plus! This really tastes like cake, my mouth waters a little every time I catch a wiff if it!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scented ChapStick.. OMGgggg it smells like baked cupcakes smells delicious!!! Everytime I use it I want to lick my lips afterwards. Other than the smell being amazing it's really hydrating on the lips the packaging is just the regular ChapStick packaging but has a cute little design on it I like the size of it so it's super easy to carry it on you everywhere you go! These are great for the holidays to put as a stocking stuffer because comeon who can't use some ChapStick!?!?