BY CHAPSTICK #52 in Lip Care

Clare S.
Deltona, FL
Oh my god, when I first saw this chapstick, I had to get it. Not only am I a chapstick hoarder - I absolutely adore key lime pie. It was incredibly cheap at Walmart and it leaves my lips feeling refreshed and smooth. Only downfall? It tastes and smells so darn good that I'm going to have to stock up for sure cause I'll go through this baby in no time!
Lacey R.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE Chapstick. I'm totally obsessed with Chapstick and how great it works but then they combined my favorite flavor/scent. It's super affordable for as well as it works! I hope I can find this year round or I will have to stock up now!
Kayleigh B.
Wauconda, IL
this is my number1 chap stick so amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! it meet all my expectations love ittttttt its so good used this brand a ton just hate that they test on animals onlyn1.47 for 1 it is such a good deal you should try them to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Best new summer scent. You can never go wrong with Chapstick brand!! And it smells so good. Go pick one up now. You can get them at Walmart or any other drug store. And it doesn't cost a pretty penny!
Heather C.
Y'all! This is my most favorite chapstick flavor by far! I'm pretty obsessed with the entire tropical line anyways but this smells like lime popsicles and summertime childhood. <3
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
This smells really nice. It's very fruity, and has a nice lime scent. My lips feel smooth and moisturized, but it doesn't last as long as I'd like. Overall, it's not bad.
Victoria M.
This chapstick leaves my lips feeling so soft. I love the smell of this chapstick because it reminds me of eating key lime pie, without the calories!
Amber V.
I've always been a fan of Chapstick, but this may be my new favorite scent! My lips are moisturized and the key lime scent is spot on!
Sheryl M.
I love all these different scents. The price is great, The scent is wonderful. I have one with me always. They're a must to have!
Sunni C.
Madison, FL
I love Chapstick, and the summer flavors are essential. This one is my favorite, I'm a key lime fanatic and it smells so good!