BY CHAPSTICK

Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Overall great smile great product great use of their ingredients makes your lips feel very soft and moisturized last longer than most products to and the smell is to die for. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the sun a lot or anyone who gets really chapped lips during the winter
Courtney N.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This product is great and I used it for many years when I was younger, I recently purchased it again and although the scent reminded me of my younger days Unfortunately, I don't think the product moisturized my lips as much as some of the products I use now.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
My go to is chapstick vanilla mint.. sadly it's discontinued 😔 so until I start my own line of natural products, I'll stick with chapstick brand.. I got the key lime as part of a three pack with two other flavors.. at first I was like not thrilled, but when I used it, it was nice. Has a nice but not overpowering r sweet smell. And it's just like chapstick brand to just bring love to my lips. I talk alot so I'm a 365 day a year user of chapstick, and I must say that I love the key lime and how it softens up my pucker 💋
Andrea P.
Extended variety of flavors thats the reason i like chapstick im constantly buying these items because im always loosing them it's really easy and fast to use it really meet my expectations like i said before absolutely love how much flavors their is.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Chapstick is the lip balm brand that you can always count on. The key lime is absolutely amazing and I love that they are coming out with all of these new great scents/flavors. The variety is really great to be able to grab for an affordable price.
Theresa Ann M.
Lubbock
Not my particular favorite flavor but of course Chapstick brand worked like a dream for me! Very affordable as all the other chapsticks. I buy every chapstick flavor and type I see so I’ve tried a various amount and I really enjoy them!
Francesca L.
Lock Haven, PA
Key lime pie is one of my favorite flavors ever, so of course I had to try the chapstick! I love Chapstick, and I loved this flavor! You can get it at any drug store or Walmart/target! I definitely suggest trying key lime pie if you’re looking for an extra great tasting chapstick.
Anastasia l.
This lip balm is very hydrating and has a subtle hint of lime to it.  It's my first time using this specific flavor.  I use all different ones of theirs as I find they are very affordable!  It has very simple packaging to make it easy to carry anywhere.  I would definitely repurchase it when I'm done with mine.
Serena b.
I love chapstick. It’s still my favorite and honestly the only one that keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. It last for a long time. Great smell and taste. This flavor is great for the summer time. Affordable and effective.