BY CHAPSTICK #17 in Lip Care

• Best lip balm??? To have a smooth lips???2 Answers
Haile M.
Chapstick has been the brand that most people use and love, but in the past few years many new brands have taken the brand on. Chapstick continues to create new flavors, and advertise that it will keep your lips plump and moisturized during the winter months, before that kiss that may change your life, but what they don’t tell you is that, though the price is somewhat reasonable especially to it’s counter parts, it only lasts for a short moment. I know every time I use that brand every 5 to 10 min I am reapplying and that’s without the fireworks of using my lips against another’s. If it’s so great for my lips and so moisturizing there should be no need for reapplication after 5 min.
Rebecca S.
Cortland
I love buying my ChapStick in the three packs because I can share them with my older two kids.  Especially since they are ALWAYS losing theirs somehow.  Lol.   I've always favored ChapStick brand over others because they are affordable, offer great flavors, and have worked better than the others with my chapped lips.  I'm currently using one now called Cake Batter!!!!   Mmmmmmmm, it tastes so good.
Zoe B.
Seattle, WA
chapstick brand over all is amazing its affordable I think even a pack of them doesn't go over 4 bucks so it's pretty good deals and the Chapstick is made with good healthy ingredients for your lips. whenn8 say that I mean it won't make your lips blister or split if you don't want to wear it everyday. other lip products are charging way to much money and the ingredients will make your lips addicted so once they become addicted and you stop using it for whatever reason your lips are going to become way worse then the original chapped problem yoh had in the first place
Virginia S.
Hammond
Top winter product to keep my lips from cracking and drying out in cold winds.Even at nite i use Chapstick on my lips and wake up with soft lips.Before i go out in winter i even apply Chapstick to my hands as a moisturiser to keep my hands hydrated.I would refer Chapstick to every one young and old in the winter and summer months to keep your lips soft and healthy
Erica C.
Mcdowell
Very good and effective product and affordable. I use this alot. Recommend it. ChapStick® Lip Balm - Damage RepairChapStick® Classic Medicated Lip BalmChapStick® Candy Cane Limited Edition Set of 3 - 3 Pack (9 Total Tubes)ChapStick® Lip Balm - Damage RepairChapStick® Lip Balm  Overall satisfied with all these I even use on my son. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Lasts long. Good protection in the cold . Give it a try if you haven't already. Higly recommend.
Jamie O.
Brewer
This chapstick brings me back to being a kid. My mom used to buy this for me. I love the smells, the feel of Chapstick is so nice. The price is perfect, especially when you buy three and end up washing them in the washer because you forgot to take it out of your pocket. I find these in the washer almost weekly. We always end up buying more! So convenient and always works great!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it before applying a matte lipstick to keep my lips from getting too dry. I have a tube on my nightstand, in my car, at my desk and always at least two floating around in my purse. It's an absolute necessity in my life and has been since I was a kid using the classic one in the black packaging. Flavors have improved and only made it better.
Jennifer M.
I love this brand when I’m in need of chapstick. Cherry happens to be my favorite not only for the scent but it also seems to feel the most moisturizing to me. I’m constantly buying it since I apply this to my lips before adding any lipstick when I’m doing my makeup. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it to anyone whose looking for a good inexpensive chapstick!
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love ChapStick® Lip Balm!!! I carry it everywhere. I have one in my school bag, purse, boyfriends car literally everywhere!!! I have chapped lips so this product helps a lot and it gives you a tint on your lips as well which is an added bonus.

Highly recommend!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
I enjoyed the classic line as a teen but if I wasn’t constantly (like 4-5 times a day) reapplying, my lips seemed to get worse. I didn’t like the constant ripping off of lip skin so I researched and found a solution. Chapstik’s Hydration line has come to the rescue! The classic chapsticks should be discontinued lol. No longer a fan. I’m a Hydration loyal now!
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
Best lip balm??? To have a smooth lips???