BY CHAPSTICK

Nadine O.
wexford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these chapsticks! They are the perfect size to throw into any pocket or purse and make my lips so smooth no matter how chapped they are. These are a necessity in the winter, and I like to take them with me when I ski because the wind and cold is really damaging. I love that they include the cherry one because it provides a nice pink tint to liven up your lips. I probably would just a single one instead of a pack though because I always lose one or they get gross or damaged before I'm anywhere near to running out. However, this is perfect to get as a value pack and split it with friends or family.
Iliana S.
Cliffside Park
So worth it when paired together first you lip scrub get all the dead flaky skin off then wipe off and dab some chapstick total hydration chapstick. And your done you now have smooth silky lips and ready to glam those beautiful lips for the day.
Jennifer V.
San Angelo
Great stocking stuffer! We love these and use them all the time. Chapstick isn't expensive and is usually really easy to find. This is the only brand my household uses on a regular basis. We have them stashed all over our house. We even use them on our 2 and a half year old son. We will continue to purchase these and subsequently lose them and buy more!
Madi K.
I've used  ChapStick® Lip Balm all my life, from when I was a kid, up to now. I always keep one in my pocket or bag whenever I go somewhere. It's a light balm, smells, and tastes good. I bought it while in checkout line in Walmart. It's very inexpensive. If you are looking for a cheap chapstick, this is for you!
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
As odd as it may sound, I have spent alot of money on different lip care to take care of my chapped lips. I assumed the more they cost they should work better. But I have found that nothing beats the regular flavor chapstick brand and it's the only thing that leaves my lips not chapped. I use it all day every single day!
Tylisha P.
Las Vegas
I love how simple this chapstick is. It doesn’t have too much of an oil feel on my lips and doesn’t dry up my lips like other chap sticks do. Since these are reasonably priced I pick up about 5 at a time. They’re easy to use all you have to do is roll it up when I gets low. Chapstick is the OG of lip care.
Rebekah L.
Chillicothe
I love how the Classic Lip Care is very moisturizing! I have used this many times and repurchased time after time! And they are always in nice packaging. Perfect for the entire year and also would be the perfect stocking stuffers! I would always feel confident in recommending to anyone I know.
Mandii G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The essential go to for chapstick. It's not fancy nor is it expensive. You can find this on the end cap on any aisle in any store. Everyone has this .If you don't have this what are you doing? It is a classic and not only that it actually works. It smells good and hydrates. It is also long lasting.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it keeps my lips ready for any circumstance. I like to use this product before applying liquid lipstick to create the best base for application. I apply the classic chapstick, then a blot with a tissue and apply my liquid lipstick for the perfect coverage.
Kaitlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great classic chapstick. It doesn’t last very long and it doesn’t apply on smoothly. It is great if someone keeps it in their pocket to keep the chapstick warm so it goes on smoothly. Boyfriend only uses this brand of chapstick and he swears by it so I gave it 4 stars instead of 3.