ChapStick® Active Sport Ready uploaded by Frida A.ChapStick® Active Sport Ready uploaded by Maria T.ChapStick® Active Sport Ready uploaded by Danielle S.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Water Resistant. Skin Protectant, Sunscreen. Clip Top for Convenience in Attaching.

• Is this chap stick good for dry and chapped lips after a long wor...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and an original chap stick oth...2 Answers
  • I saw someone review that they loved the scent, but what did it s...1 Answers
Nancy R.
North Hollywood
I used this specific chapstick while I was in high school playing soccer. My coach gave it to me because we played during winter time and our lips would get chapped. Let me just say it lasted throughout my whole game and definitely was comfortable didn’t feel greasy on the lips like other chapsticks. Definitely would buy again.
Alyssa R.
Cookeville
I just didm like the scent of this product. The packaging as still nice and simple as usual and it's easy to use. It is very long lasting! I buy this brand all of the time and this was the first one that I haven't enjoyed too much. If I really needed to I would but it again.
Payton C.
Amazing it’s actually pretty great and I love it so much, bought it at target and also you can find it pretty much anywhere. Long lasting indeed and it met my fulfillment standards, never thought I would be so satisfied with it and but it again it’s so great!
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
Love this product. I love using this product when I workout. I feel like it's water resistant works really well when sweating. I sweat a lot on my face and on my upper lip so this works really well for me and stays on and really keeps my lips hydrated. I feel like without using this product my lips tend to get really dry during my workout, especially if I am running outside in the cold, with the cold dry air hitting my face. I have no cons for this product so that's why I give it 5 stars.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
I got this from my doctors office and I absolutely love it! It does a great job at protecting my lips from the cool air and it even has a great flavor! I'm not sure about the cost of it but I'm sure if it is a good price that it is worth it!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Ashleigh F.
Pittsburgh , PA
BUY THIS if you are at all concerned with the protection of your skin/lips. This product is waterproof and has SPF 30 in it. I bought this solely after I graduated Esthetician school and was going on vacation to Florida because of a previous vacation where I got so sunburned, even my lips, that I could barely talk I was so miserable and my whole face was swollen for 3 days. This year I didn't have to worry about a thing.  ChapStick® Active Sport Ready
Emily G.
Pasadena, TX
Keeps your lips looking and feeling great! No matter what the weather cold, warm, or hot this chapstick is going to do the job. Whether you're doing or running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, it's going to do its job
Crystal M.
Brookfield, OH
I kove all chapstick brands for sure! I love the fact that they each have unique packaging. I get mine at walmart or online.  Prices are great and affordable. I am a repeat user and i plan to keep using them. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Playing soccer, riding horses, even walking around in this cold weather, this chapstick is perfect. It’s cheap, long lasting and smells great! I use this when I need an extra moisture boost and want my lips to stay hydrated!
Christina M.
What's the difference between this and an original chap stick other then active ready, what makes it active ready?
Ekhlas A.
Hamilton
Is this chap stick good for dry and chapped lips after a long workout? I tend to get dehydrated when I work out and my lips go dry so is it any good?
Erika W.
Did anyone else find that this was a great product for keeping out the heat from the sun and the chill of the snow?
Chrissy H.
Mount Vernon, NY
I saw someone review that they loved the scent, but what did it smell like?