ChapStick® Active Ready Sport uploaded by Maria T.ChapStick® Active Ready Sport uploaded by Danielle S.ChapStick® Active Ready Sport uploaded by Frida A.

BY CHAPSTICK

Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Water Resistant. Skin Protectant, Sunscreen. Clip Top for Convenience in Attaching. see more...

• Is this chap stick good for dry and chapped lips after a long wor...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and an original chap stick oth...2 Answers
  • I saw someone review that they loved the scent, but what did it s...1 Answers
Arberie K.
West New York, NJ
I have used Chapstick since I was about 5 years old. My lips can get brutal in the winter time and I have tried everything including Aquaphor on my lips. I don't know what chapstick uses in its ingredients but is is the best for when my lips have severe windburn! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and I cannot live without it!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I expected looking lasting power in a hard long day. Sport usually means sweat and heat. I wore it to work and its almost as if it came completely off in 10 minutes. You use a lot more than you expect at first and before you know it, the tube is gone. The idea is great but the product itself doesn't match up.
Shandra M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Kind of clumpy and dry. For lack of a better word, it goes on goopy and stays goopy. It's cheaper than brands like EOS and Burt's Bees, but it doesn't hydrate as well, nor is it as comfortable on your lips. Taste and smell are okay, but other than that there are better things.
Michelle J.
I love Chapstick. I buy them in bulk because I have them located everywhere (purse, bathroom, bedside...) One stick lasts me about 2 months. It is the number one brand that I purchase for lip moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product & will continue to buy it.
Liberty P.
Puyallup, WA
We are big fans of Chapstick brands! This Active Ready Sport stick is refreshing, long lasting and smooth to apply. It is our first time using this chap stick style but were very happy with it. You can find it at Target. We would use this again and recommend it to friends.
Katie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chapstick is... okay. It's not my favorite, it's not the worst. If I'm looking for a chapstick with SPF, Chapstick is my go to, but it's just because there's nothing else I know of that I like better. It's tried and true. Nothing to write home about, but I do still buy it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I always have one of these chapsticks on hand when I travel. And it is also apart of my night routine. Its the only thing that hydrates my lips over night. I constanlty have to have chapstick on my lips or else they get real dry. I think I have one of these in every purse.
Christine B.
Bremerton, WA
I am a first time user of the product, but my opinion so far is, it seems to hold up well when I am in water, easy to apply and the smell and taste isn't too bad, decent price. It is way to early to tell if I will buy again, but i would recommend it to certain friends.
Christine M.
Maumelle, AR
I swear by ChapStick and will hardly use any other brands. The little tubes are easy to use and fit perfectly in my makeup bags. I love how smoothly they go on, but more than anything the affordable price is what sells me! Definitely better than other, pricier brands!
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN
I do not like this product because it leaves my lips feeling greasy. I enjoy the smell and the SPF coverage but I do not like that it leaves my lips feeling slimy more than refreshed and rejuvenated. I like my chap stick to absorb and work! This just made me sad.
Christina M.
What's the difference between this and an original chap stick other then active ready, what makes it active ready?
Ekhlas A.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this chap stick good for dry and chapped lips after a long workout? I tend to get dehydrated when I work out and my lips go dry so is it any good?
Erika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else find that this was a great product for keeping out the heat from the sun and the chill of the snow?
Chrissy H.
Mount Vernon, NY
I saw someone review that they loved the scent, but what did it smell like?