BY CHAPSTICK #31 in Lip Care

New asian-inspired chapstick total hydration 3in1 lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. moisturizes: it contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. renews: it contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.transforms: helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. see more...

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
Oh my God this is amazing. I typically have dry cracked lips and here the climate is very dry and very damaging not only too your skin, hair but lips as well. I also found this to be amazing to use when laying in a tanning bed (Yes you herd me right while laying) it keeps your lips protected and from my experience it seems to help it to get deeper into my lips and keeps that moist longer. Even lying in the sun. I was so obsessed with this I had one in my Automobile, one in my purse and one in my home. This stuff is amazing. Now at first it may feel as though it’s a little thick but u can blog on a paper towel or tissue paper just whatever you have handy. Their are many scents and I have not found one that I didn’t like, however I love the Summer Island scents like Cocanut, especially for summer. Now in the winter I like more of the peppermint types and in the fall I like the softer scents like the vanilla. It’s also not really expensive either. If your a mom I know we like our budget so this defiantly fits. I would highly recommend this product for sure hands down 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
The Hydration line of chapsticks has been amazing for me. My lips tend to go dry in the cold and I’ve used their basic brand in the past but it always seemed to make my lips worse. Then I researched and found that it was a problem for a lot of people and some recommended the Hydration line. It’s amazing! They have tons of scents and even some tinted options and I’ve loved them all! Highly recommend!
Samantha V.
San Jose, CA
I got this chapstick in the mint flavor. Tbh it wasn't as good as the regular Chapstick lip balms. After a while my lips felt dry so I had to reapply it over and over. Also, I'm not sure if this was just my experience but my chapstick would be really melty and ended up in a weird consistency. I'll be sticking to the regular chapsticks from now on.
Cassandra B.
Another amazing product from Chapstick, a little more expensive than the others due to its stepped up protection and designer look but even the best of products can have a flaw.

I love Chapstick products but this is a time when the negative of oily products comes into play. To me this product was too oily but for good reason, to have the type of ultra healing and hydration it promises you have to be quite greasy. It rolls on perfectly covering your lips with a creamy, healing ointment and has a nice light scent to it. However, after numerous applications I started to notice the balm coming off of my lip line and making around my mouth appear very greasy and shiny.

The product itself works perfectly though hydrating my lips and providing instant soothing. I can’t even say that you could really change that negative as that is a key component to providing complete hydration.

This product was actually purchased at CVS thanks to a great coupon they had available through their rewards program.
Halea A.
This is my all time holy grail of chapstick. I am not sure what all I did before I actually discovered the total hydration chapstick. It is almost the only kind of chapstick to Keep my lips from totally falling off in the winter. My lips were constantly chapped, but total hydration chapstick is nothing short of the name.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I was expecting a great moisturizer.  Unfortunately it felt dry going on and didnt last on my lips.  Applying over 4 times and lips still felt dry.  Good value but I wouldnt recommend a product that didnt work.  Even the color was hard to see on my lips even after several applications.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
This Chapstick damage repair lip balm came in handy during the winter months. My lips tend to be very dry when it’s cold. It was a very good value and it met my needs and expectations. I bought it at Walgreens during a sale and it is one of those products that’s a must have. I will be buying more for this winter season.
Vaidehi C.
Chapstick is in old name in my family.I have seen almost everyone in my immediate family using it and it was an absolute hit. Whenever winter used to arrive my granny used to slip tell me always that stay hydrated with your Chapstick! This product is absolutely insane and a must have for everyone on this earth.
Mckenya B.
Philadelphia
It made my lips feel even softer than what they already are and it keep them hydrated. I usually like to apply it at night so when I wake up my lips won’t be chapped, chaffing and dry. I also like to keep extras in all of my purses when I’m on the go. I would definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Crista H.
Redlands, CA
There are a bunch of different Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Balms. Which ones is the best?
Ines G.
Does this really work?
Jessica M.
Does this really help repair lips or what I call winter lips?