ChapStick® 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm uploaded by Katherine U.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
I love chapstick brands. I live in so when it hot i use it to keep my lips moisturized so they dont chap or crack. It goes on smoothly and smells good as well. The tropical scents in my opinion are the best ones. The only problem i have with them is that they smell so good i want to constantly lick my lips which makes me need more chapstick.
Deanne M.
Las Vegas, NV
Anytime you can combine a trusted brand with natural ingredients that actually work I will continue to support ChapStick products. Living in the desert makes maintaining lip moisture a chore, but your product makes it easier to achieve. This is the reason I will definitely continue purchasing and using your products, keep up the good work!
Tiffany B.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I use ChapStick on a daily basis. I am addicted I guess you can say. I can not stand my lips being dry and am consonantly replenishing. However when I use this botanical medley I find myself not having to replenish quite as much. I love all ChapStick brands though the flavor is good and it makes my lips shine instead of dulling them down.
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
Unbelievable! Great pigmentations and especially duration lasts a long time in the face i like very much the variety of colors they have! Recommended! :D i like very much that this brand of makeup always remove varieties of products either Lip Bases Illuminators Flushes Powders Correctors! Enfin Excellent Product :D
Brycelynn L.
Alstead, NH
This isn't the best chapstick i have ever used but its still great! I love putting this on to just add a gloss to my lips or before i apply a lipstick. The smell of these chapsticks are amazing, and although it isn't my favorite, it is my on the go thing to grab at the store for a good price.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love ChapStick brands because they are inexpensive. What I don't love about ChapStick is that I always seem to constantly need to reapply. It's like this brand dries out my lips more than helps heal any dryness. But I really like the tropical scents, including this one in particular.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I like this is very hydrating and moisturizing. Love the smell mostly but had to gave it 4 stars because I swear it disappears after a few uses like for reals I loose this so quickly I'm starting to think you guys made them with artificial intelligence to run away and make us buy more!
RACHELLE B.
Brooklyn, NY
There isn't much to say about Chapstick. I just need it to keep my lips from drying out. Smells good, lasts a while in my bag, goes on smoothly. So long as I keep using it and don't lick my lips, my lips stay nice and soft. Would recommend if you're looking for a dependable chapstick.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I like chapstick but I really didn't like the texture of this variety. It seems a little more oily but didn't moisturize any different. In fact, I felt like it disappeared quicker than other chapstick. Eh, I was hoping for something special bit I'd rather usual the original.
Olivia M.
Englewood, NJ
This chapstick is a great deal for such a cheap price. It's very compact and I carry it with me everywhere. I have been having chapped lips for a while now after I changed acne medications, and this product totally fixed them! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft.