ChapStick® 100% Natural Sweet Papaya Lip Butter 1.8 oz. Tray uploaded by MiiNd3Rz 💋.

BY CHAPSTICK

With 100% naturally sourced oils and butters for softer, healthier looking lips. see more...

Zoe B.
Seattle, WA
I always have a problem with my lips being to dry
I've my lips feeling soft and if you use cheap Chapstick brands your lip will actually get really addicted to them so if you decide to stop wearing whatever cheap Chapstick you have been using your lip will become very chapped and sometimes mine would even split and blister because the terrible ingredients in the cheep stuff. I started using this Chapstick I've been using it on and off for a year I absolutely love it itd kind to my lips they are always soft and kissable ;) I wouldn't recommend anything other then this brand all their Chapstick are wonderful and some of the flavors are really tasty lol. I
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
This chapstick is great and i have used ut a couple of times and have really liked it. This product gives my lips a natural shine so men can use it as well. It is great for moisturizing your lips and making them soft.
Layla H.
I must admit one of my favorite lip balms besides EOS eggs. Perfect price for the amazing quality, my lips feel soft, rejuvenated and look a lot better then they did. More moisturized then before. I recommend this to everyone looking for great quality and a low price!
Danielle N.
Los Angeles, CA
I try to go for natural product so when I found this chapstick I was really glad and surprised but the quality. I would reapply only once during the day. That’s my kind of product!! :) I will totally recommend it but next time I wish to try other lip flavor
Sandra A.
Alton, TX
 gran producto gran producto me gusta mucho para mí para mi familia lo recomiendo para los niños a mi niño le encanta sientes sus labios súper suavecitos y le gusta mucho me dice Mami ponme más y yo Encantada le pongo el producto porque es 100% confiable
Aly F.
I really didn' enjoy this chapstick. It felt grainy and strange on my lips and smelled strange. I actually took it back to the store I bought it from. I honestly don' think I'll be buying chapstick again. It just was not a satisfying experience.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Judith G.
This is such a good product. I always choose this brand it won’t let you down. It is very useful for the winter and for dry lips. I get mine at Walmart but can be bought at practically any store. Definitely recommend this product!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to listen too and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Kameron S.
Tucson
My grandmother has used this brand since i can remember! She swears by it and she even uses it for her dry cracking fingers! It helps soothe and eliminate the dryness. My personal favorite is the holiday themed one that is the pumpkin spice flavor!