ChapStickĀ® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Green Tea Mint uploaded by PaulaAlicia C.

BY CHAPSTICK

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients including mango butter, avocado butter and shea butter

• Provides lips with 8 hours of moisturization

• Available in 4 delightful flavors

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera
(Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Caprylic /Capric
Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,
Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
Flavor, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed
Oil, Glyceryl Stearate

ChapStickĀ® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Green Tea Mint
  • "Leaves your lips feeling great, and smooth. Smells amazing and helps heal chapped lips. I love mint so this is just amazing." in 3 reviews
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm OCD about chapstick and always have it stashed everywhere and I'm usually not picky. But I really did not like this variety of chapstick. It doesn't smell good, doesn't taste like anything, and has no special qualities. Buy something yummier or funner than this one.
Rebecca F.
This is my favorite chapstick flavor. The texture is also slightly different from the other flavors, it seems more moisturizing and stays on longer. I like this one in the winter especially. Iā€™ll buy it again.
Liz S.
Denton, TX
This is my favorite lip balm product Iā€™ve ever used. It always moisturizes my lips and goes on so smooth. I love products that are natural and the ingredients donā€™t make my extra chapped lips burn like some products do. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to purchase. Highly suggest to anyone whoā€™s looking for a great lip balm.
Arlye D.
San Antonio, TX
This chapstick is amazing !! The flavoring is so good & it doubles as almost an exfoliant. It was my first time trying this product but I fell in love with it. I would definitely buy it again & recommend it to someone
Amanda T.
Patterson, CA
This is the only chapstick I haven't managed to lose in less than a week, I use it everyday to kinda moisturize my lips before I put on a liquid lipstick. The smell is great and it's very moisturizing
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
Love this chapstick. Very smooth putting on. The smell is good not very strong but enough to know itā€™s green tea and mint. Bought this chapstick about 2x and will definitely purchase and recommend this brand and kind.
Emily R.
Catlettsburg
This is my favorite chapstick! I always use it before applying any lipstick or gloss and it always leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. Itā€™s affordable and smells wonderful.
PaulaAlicia C.
Overall this is a good product but not my favorite which was really disappointing. The mint wasnā€™t strong which was what i was looking forward to. I love mint so the fact I couldnā€™t smell it while wearing it was sad to me. I goes on very smooth and is hydrating but Iā€™ll probably switch to my regular chapstick.
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is very reasonable in price. Itā€™s super hydrating. My lips are usually always chapped and cracked, this product seems to help & last a decent time. I purchased at Walmart and would recommend to anyone needing some extra hydration for their lips.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Smells great but not as moisturizing as ChapStickĀ® Moisturizer Original. I also think it started to get a little grainy but i used the entire thing which rarely happens so it was decent and enjoyable.