BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients including mango butter, avacado butter and shea butter

• Provides lips with 8 hours of moisturization

• Available in 4 delightful flavors

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, octyldodecanol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, flavor, tocopherol, hydrogenated soybean oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, glyceryl stearate

ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Cucumber Pear
  • "Great product that keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. I usually apply once and twice during the colder months to make sure my lips stay nice and soft all day. No one wants to deal with dry cracked lips on any day, especially on cold days." in 11 reviews
  • "It's really soft and moisturizing on the lips, leaving a fresh scent ! Doesn't feel too thick or thin. Easy for use and fits anywhere. I can use it during school, work, church etc . And it's convenient I don't need to hall around my purse, it can go in my pocket." in 5 reviews
  • "Me and the littles love the smell and feeling. Its amazing helps with dry and cracked lips. Helps my lippies glide on" in 4 reviews
La'Shunda B.
Clinton, LA
Amazing moisture enriched product. I loved it! Omg amazing. I buy it from Wal-Mart or target. You will not be disappointed. It exceeded my expectations. Above and beyond it's worth based on price. If you deal with chapped or dry lips i recommend you get this product!
Jocelyn X.
Saint Paul
Overall good chapatick. Works great on dry lips id use this everyday if i had nothing to use! This chapatick was easy to apply great value something im sure we all can afford. First time use but i dont thinkid buy this product again just because i know theres better quality chapaticks out there.
Lizbeth S.
cudahy
I love love love the brand !! I really love the texture the packaging is nice and simple ! It’s super easy to apply! And it’s easy to find ! In your local stores ! I would most definitely recommend to others !
Savana C.
Norton, VA
I love this product. I apply it when my lips start to get dry and chapped and instantly they feel better. They are usually back to there normal hydrated selves within a day or so.
Amanda W.
Stowe, PA
Chapstick is old reliable. And i like that this is 100% natural. It doesn’t smell, goes on smooth, and doesn’t build up. It also lasts a long time. It’s a good staple to have.
Brittany L.
I love this chapstick it smells amazing and it is so smooth and goes great on the lips! i love it if you dont like anything scented i dont suggest it but by far amazing
Brittany K.
South St Paul, MN
Although i love some of the flavors Chapstick comes in, they really dry out my lips after the product wears off. It's almost like they do it on purpose so you keep applying it.
Alyssa W.
Cookeville, TN
I love this product! It keeps my lips feeling so renewed and moisturized. It smells amazing as well!! The packaging is refreshing to look at and it fits in my wallet so nicely! This company is pretty amazing! Every product I've gotten has been wonderful!
Sukema K.