ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter*  Botanical Medley uploaded by Katherine U.

ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Botanical Medley

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Botanical Medley
  • "I am a huge chapstick user, I have over 6 in my purse , 2 in my makeup bag, and 2 by my night stand. Lets say its a small obsession. ChapStick is one of those great go tos and doesn't dry out my lips or make me feel like I need it every couple minutes." in 35 reviews
  • "For years, this was the only lip product I used on a daily basis. It's much more moisturizing than regular chapstick and feels very natural." in 19 reviews
  • "Must have on you at all times!! I love the smell! That tropical melody smell just a must have in my department! " in 17 reviews
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love this chapstick! I used it when my lips get dry from the weather! It’s a really good deal and so easy to use and put in your purse! I like that it’s natural and doesn’t have all those extra stuff in it!
Adriane L.
Glen Allen, VA
ChapStick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm was a perfect choice for myself. It hydrated my lips but did NOT leave them feeling overwhelmingly greasy. ChapStick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm is something I would purchase again and I would recommend to friends and family.
Renea L.
This product was nice. I loved the packaging because it stated everything I wanted to know right on the front of the package. It felt buttery on and healed my lips brilliantly. However I looked kind of cakey on at first. I will be using this product in the future.
Maria P.
Hollywood, FL
It made my lips feel incredibly smooth and the ingredients were natural. It was affordable for the amount of improvement I received on my lips. I would definitely buy this product again or recommend it to a fellow friend.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
This is the only brand I have found doesn't continue to dry my lips out after use. Most products contain irritants and perfumes and this in turn dries them out and makes you want to use more lip product, thus you run out faster and need to buy more....The original chapstick (blue) is my go to though.
Charles M.
Eureka, CA
Fantastic product, very moisturising and it smells amazing!! Makes me think I'm on holiday every time I apply it! Great for in the winter months when my lips get dry and chapped, I apply this frequently to ensure they stay moisturised. I would buy again
Concetta D.
The Chapstick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm is one of my most favorite chapsticks. The smell is not too strong which I love and the consistency is perfect. I can always count on it to make my lips feel soft and hydrated throughout the day.
Brooke F.
Plano, TX
Although I typically use make-up products produced by more sophisticated brands, I have found Chapstick to be the most hydrating lip-balm product. They truly are the experts in this space and I am more than happy with the results. I always apply Chapstick 30 minutes before my lipstick applications to ensure a smooth, well nourished look!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
These are so great and affordable. I like how easy it is to find them, literally any store has them; I usually purchase from drug stores or even the gas station! My only issue is I always lose them. But they do they're job great!
Erin O.
Jackson
I love that the product is all natural. It helped to moisturize my lips without feeling sticky. It wasn't expensive for the quality of the product. It lasted on my lips for several hours. The packaging was designed to express that the product was all natural. I would buy this item again.