BY CHAPSTICK

Put Your Lips First® with New ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter – a collection of irresistible flavors from naturally-sourced ingredients, leaving lips soft and supple, while also delighting the senses.

• The new ChapStick®100% Natural Lip Butter are available in three delightfully fun and natural flavors, including Sweet Papaya,Pink Grapefruit andGreen Tea Mint.

• Channeling refreshing fruit and herbal flavors, new ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter also feature enriching naturally-sourced oils and butters, like Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil and Beeswax, Mango Butter, Avocado Butter, Jojoba Butter and Olive Butter, for softer, smoother and healthier looking lips.

• In addition to the nature-inspired flavors, ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter provide lips with a full eight hours of hydration to provide healthier and softer lips throughout the day.

Sweet Papaya is available exclusively at Walgreens, while Pink Grapefruit and Green Tea Mint flavors is available at Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens stores nationwide.

Buy on Jet.com
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Review for: Sweet Papaya, Pink Grapefruit, Green Tea Mint more...
I have tried all 3 of these natural flavors and they are pretty good. I'm brand loyal to Chapstick because I think they do an exceptional job. I'd say the Sweet Papaya was my favorite scent although the other two weren't bad. Each stick has lasted me quite a long time, a little less in the winter time because I am constantly using it. I feel good about using these products and they really do help from getting chapped / split lips!
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Review for: Sweet Papaya more...
I am a huge flavor smelly good kind of girl and this product smells amazing and has that yummy flavor too! With the dry Colorado winter this year, my lips are happy and moisturized compared to when they were extremely cracked and dry before use of this chapstick. My 5 and 4 year old are obsessed with them too!
Paula O.
['Stockton', ''], CA
Review for: Sweet Papaya, Pink Grapefruit, Green Tea Mint more...
I received these in a VoxBox through Influenster some time ago and I fell in love with them immediately! They felt so good on my lips (and my lips dry out a lot, by the way), and kept them moisturized. My favorite is the green tea mint, but all the scents are wonderful.
Sheila B.
Review for: Green Tea Mint more...
I felt like this didn’t really sink into my lips. I would put it on, and an hour later; my lips would still be slippery and unmoisturized. They just stayed in top of my lips and did nothing. I wouldn’t repurchase and wouldn’t recommend since they don’t really do anything. I think the normal chapsticks work better and are cheaper than these fancier ones.
Angelica ♛.
Review for: Green Tea Mint more...
I want to try it again but I’m a little hesitant to. This more expensive chapstick and I don’t want to get another crap product. i love the mint smell and how it makes my lip feel gentle and soft one of my favorite lip balm awesome feeling on my lips
Casey K.
Fountain, CO
This is one of the top chapsticks Iv used! It makes my lips so so so soft and smooth and the flavors and absolutely the best. Every time I’m at the store and I see these I HAVE to buy one! I would highly recommend these to any chapstick lovers like me!
Megan P.
Review for: Green Tea Mint more...
I picked up a jumbo pack of these at CostCo because I have the worst time during the winter with chapped lips. The lip butter is wonderful! Goes on very silky and smooth, very moisturizing. I've only used the Green Tea Mint variety, which has the extra added bonus of leaving you feeling minty and fresh. I'd definitely go for these over other Chapstick varieties.
Oksana K.
I mean, come on, what could be better than the classics. This chapstick is dependable and actually does the job, just like when I got my first one when I was 8. This brand has been around for so long and the formula and scents keep improving
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Sweet Papaya, Pink Grapefruit, Green Tea Mint more...
I received these products awhile back from one of the voxboxes. The application was incredibly smooth and the how long the smoothness lasts is incredible. These feel incredibly different than how the classic chapstick bars are. One complain I have is that the scents are way too strong and a little overwhelming. I think they smell really nice, and would definitely make great candle scents. However, Having it literally under your nose all day does make you feel a little nauseous.
Josselin U.
Lilburn, GA
You can honestly never go wrong with this brand everything works just as it says. The variety of flavors makes it even more enjoyable to wear! No more dull scented chapsticks! This leave my lips extra hydrated especially during the winter.
Nikauly B.
Cuál es tu sabor favorito?
SUZZIL M.
Is this like the rest of the chapstick types as far as texture?
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I haven't been able to find these anywhere!! I am a Chapstick addict and I am longing for these. For those who have tried it, are they as amazing as I think they will be?!
Jamie Rose S.
I'm a Chapstick addict and I literally have one in every room in my house. Are these new? How are the flavors, more artificial or pretty decent? Would love to try this @influenster