BY RALPH LAUREN

Launched in the year 2009, by the design house of Ralph Lauren. see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I love this perfume! I love all the Ralph Lauren has to offer. The scent it light and not overpowering, but long lasting. I recently purchased this product from Macy's. The price was higher than some other perfumes out there, but it is worth every penny. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Kasey C.
Love love the smell of this perfume its perfect for any occasion and a great gift for someone you care about.. Many choices and smells to choose from great ptice for a great size bottle and a little goes a long ways and lasts fot awhile differently would buy again i order online better deals
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I was given Chaps by Ralph Lauren from a friend for a christmas gift. The smell is long lasting, but it does fade quicker than other brands and even other ralph lauren sprays that I have had. It smells citrus like to myself. If it was a bit more lasting I would be happier.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This fragrance is very nice, it's a very light scent and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I will buy more of this scent when I am out and would recommend it to anyone who loves lighter fragrances.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I got this as a xmas gift and i really liked it a lot
it smelled great lasted longer then i thought it would
i love the bottle and the price is not that bad either
its a flowery fresh smell
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Can be over powering but over all is great. Reminded me of one of my old teachers that didn't like me. I would recommend using a little at a time because the scent will overpower.
Isabel D.
Austin, TX
Im a perfume addict lol its weird right but yes lol i have to shop for perfumes everyday and i have bought bad ones and good one like this one from ralph lauren i like smelling fresh and good the essentials are just right a high 5 on this one
Uconda P.
West Henrietta, NY
I get all kind of compliments when I wear mines heads turn and guys drool yes I love mines and would recommend it to any women who like to smell great and be noticed.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
I m a perfume addict lol its weird right but yes lol i have to shop for perfumes everyday and i have bought bad ones and good one like this one from ralph lauren i like smelling fresh and good the essentials are just right It's amazing, delicious and charming. Undoubtedly the best perfume in the world.
Elle B.
Is this as good as their other perfumes?