Chapman's

Chapman's Original Ice Cream...
243 Reviews
5 / 5
Love ❤️ that brand. Thank you Chapman ice cream for sending me free $4.00 off Coupon which i had bought Cones comes with Vanilla and chocolate great quality. I would recommend others
5 / 5
I received a voucher for this ice cream in return for my honest review. This is the best ice cream I have had in a long time. It has the Carmel infused ice cream, the layers of caramel throughout that are smooth and delicious, plus it has these crunchy pieces of caramel that melt in your mouth. 😍 Best ice cream hands down, if you are a fan of Dairy Queen and want to get yourself a blizzard, I suggest stopping at your local store and grabbing one of these little tubs instead. The ice cream is to dye for, its soft like a soft serve, and one of the best. It will blow you away! I thought I would try a few bites and give my review, lord I tell you! I ate the entire tub!
5 / 5
I received 4$ coupon from Chapman's brand for getting any new Creamery launch. I'm not sure what's the difference between this line and the original one. This also has 3 colors - Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry. The icecream is very tasty. My kids loved it so much. We ate a half of the box at one sitting. What i like is that the leftovers can be frozen again in the plate and it doesn't obtain the weird flavor. The taste doesn't change at all. We love icecreams from this brand and always buy them.
5 / 5
Oh my gosh is this my new favourite ice creme of 2023??? YES IT IS NOW!!! I have been purchasing Chapman's for many years and yet again I'm extremely impressed by the "Chapman's Super Premium Plus Cherry Chocolate Truffle”. Chapmans never fails to amaze me! This flavour the chocolate reminds me of a chocolate fudge dessert honestly the pairing of the cherry can't go wrong with it at all the combo is creamy as well the texture isn't too chunky like the cherries although I would have preferred a bit more of chocolate chips. The flavour is a bit on sweet/sour side and the price point is definitely right ht Its affordable and I would re purchase for the summer specially my nieces they really enjoyed this like the tub is half full at the moment lol. Something that I really value about Chapman's ice creams is that it's 100% real Canadian milk.
5 / 5
J'ai eu l’opportunité de tester gratuitement la crème glacée Chapman’s Super Premium Plus à la saveur « Amoureux du Chocolat ». Celle-ci est composée de vraie crème et de produits laitiers à 100% canadiens dans un emballage écologique de 500 ml. MES IMPRESSIONS : Pour moi qui suis une amoureuse du chocolat noir, cela fût un vrai régal pour mes papilles. Cette crème glacée veloutée fond littéralement dans la bouche et laisse un goût exquis de chocolat en bouche. Toute ma famille a été conquis et comme les autres produits de qualité de Chapman’s, cette crème glacée fera dorénavant partie de nos gâteries rafraîchissantes et délicieuses.
5 / 5
Amazing flavor, just diet one . You can eat without feeling guilty, 180 calories per 3/4 cup. I tried the chocolate and the coffee flavors. So delicious 🤤
5 / 5
I love Chapman's ice cream. We live near there so alot of our family and friends work there it seems. You can buy this ice cream all over Ontario Canada. It seems everyone loves the texture and the flavor. I like the Neapolitan the best but everyone has their favorite flavor I imagine. You can't beat it on a hot day or anytime really. It's a hit in our house, and for the price one can't ask for anything better. #influenster #voxbox #foodie #dessertmusthave #mommusthaves
5 / 5
This is not the exact type that I bought (see photo for what I purchased) but I couldn't find the product on here even after scanning the barcode. This ice cream from Chapman's is so delicious! I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate flavour, especially with a lot of chocolate chunk pieces. A great dessert after dinner that satisfies the sweet tooth. Definitely recommend trying a scoop or two!
5 / 5
This is one of my favourite kinds of ice cream!!! My kids love it and this kind is always on sale at no frills! Or even Walmart!
5 / 5
Tastes like fresh strawberries, shortcake and vanilla ice cream. YUMMY! Official dessert of summer! Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream "white cake pieces + strawberry chunks" ☆ 100% Canadian Milk ☆ Natural Flavour/Colour ☆ Kosher Dairy