Food & SnacksChapman's

Iron: 4

Saturated Trans Fat: 18

Calcium: 4

Vitamin A: 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chapman's Original Ice Cream Neapolitan!
Toronto, Ontario
Chapman's is some of the best ice cream you can get in Canada. It's great value and serves up tasty ice creams. The Neapolitan flavour is such a classic ice cream flavour and each of the flavours is delicious. Looks super cute with the different colours and is perfect for birthday parties!
Toronto , ON
Chapman's Original Ice Cream Neapolitan uploaded by Sana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I simply love all sweet stuff and ice cream is no exception :) I specifically like this Chapman ice cream for their high quality and high range of ice cream products
Oshawa
Chapman's Original Ice Cream Neapolitan uploaded by Christina T.
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
#TryChapmansCanada #ChapmansIceCream #GotItFree Thank you to @chickadvisor and @chapmansicecream @chapmans_canada for the FREE Chapman’s Super Cone Ice Cream Twister Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream with a chocolatey centre in exchange for my honest review. What can I say? These are soooo good!! They’re a nice treat for summer or anytime you’re craving chocolate and ice cream! They’re not overly sweet like some can be and like how you have the option of a sugar cone or chocolate cone for those chocoholics! Definitely would recommend as an occasional treat!
Cloyne, On
All chapmans products are fantastic. From their treats on sticks to their frozen yogurt there is something for everyone. Also a stand up Canadian company!
Toronto
This is a mix of Choclate strawberry and Vanilla Ice cream if your look for a combination ice cream it’s Tastes great since i would eat a tub full of Strawberry ice cream and it’s also found at a affordable price plus it’s a Canadian Brand
Toronto
Vanilla flavour is my favourite. It’s Canadian brand that my family and friends trust. It taste good as well. It’s not expensive either.
Bolton, ON
This is definitely a childhood favourite of mine! My favourite is the strawberry flavour or mixing them all together! This ice cream is creamy and rich. It’s also very inexpensive and you can find it at almost any grocery store!
Pickering, ON
This was my favourite ice cream as a child. My taste has evolved since however this combo allowed you to taste three different flavours at once. It brings back many memories enjoying this ice cream on the dinner table.
Dobie Ontario canada
Very nice ice cream I do not eat it because of sugar content but I buy it for my family's treat . They absolutely love it, it doesn't last long in our home . I buy it all the time and recommend to others to buy it as well
St Catharines, ON
This is a classic from my childhood. It is nice to have a mic of flavours. You can create different combinations in each spoonfuls, and that is part of the fun of eating neapolitan ice cream. Hubby doesn't like chocolate, but the kids love it.

Looking for your answer?