Chap Stick ChapStick Ultra Lip Balm, Shimmer, Sparkling Citrus uploaded by Renee J.

BY CHAPSTICK

Justina V.
Justina V.
Wappingers Falls
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
This chapstick definitely caught my eye not only did it sounded like it tasted like a citric paradise but the fact that chapstick is a great lip product just for chapped lips. I shouldn't wait to see wha a balm would do because although I love chapstick t could be more creamy and the balm definitely helps that.. do they have more flavors I'd love to try them bc it does everything it says it will & tastes great as well.. you go chapstick! Ps I'd also love a lil bit of color just to be completely honest!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Windsor
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
I love this flavor of Chapstick. It also helps to moisturize my lips & give a hint of shimmer to make things a little more extra special. The price is fair for the packaging and if I saw it in the store, I'd definitely buy it again.

The only downfall to it is I felt like the flavor got a little old and weird after having this and having it opened for a while.
Leann F.
Leann F.
Greensboro
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
I don't really care for any of the Chap Stick brand products. I bought my chapstick from walmart. Their products don't last long at all! I always found myself reapplying every few minutes. and it just felt heavy on my lips. my lips felt even more dry after using the product. i would not buy again.
'Pooh🤤 K.
'Pooh🤤 K.
Charlotte
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
Chapstick leaves you with smooth soft moisturizer lips. It is every affordable and the packing is great. I use this Chapstick brand a lot and I recommend other to use this you can but it from your local grocery store or beauty supply store.I most defietly recommend other to use this
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
Not only does this lippy-product help heal but also shimmer . You can find it anywhere... from Cvs to Walmart . It's very gentle and smooth to apply . I have been using this product over and over , to get that nice glows-refreshed look . I would recommend it for anyone who wants to heal their lips and do it instyle
Hope X.
Hope X.
MILWAUKEE
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
The product is SO moisturizing and glides onto my lips like butter. The packaging is cute and easy to open. It keeps my lips moisturized for SO long. I've always used chapstick as my go to lip moisturizer. I would definitely buy another one of these in the future.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Henderson
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
This chapstick works so great! It’s so moisturizing and keeps your lips healthy while smelling good & looking good with a little sparkle . I recommend this when your lips are cracking and no lip scrub can fix your lips , even though it’s scented it works magnificent
Terri R.
Terri R.
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
It made my lips so soft and shimmery. I didn't know what to expect at first but it is so easy to use. Just pull it out, take off the top and put it on. I think it's an extremely good value and long lasting product for the price. I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Little Silver
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
At first I believed that It was going to be like any other chopstick but it lived up to its name. It was really an ultra product and it met my expectations and possibly further. It lasted about 4-6 hours and I only reapplied once. It was so inexpensive too.
Anna Kate C.
Anna Kate C.
Gainesville
Review for: Ultra Lip Balm Shimmer Sparkling Citrus 0.07 oz; 2 g
This chap stick is amazing. It's very affordable and you can find it at any of your local drug stores. I really love how quickly this moisturizes your lips. It keeps them feeling soft and smooth all day long which is great for my lifestyle. Would recommend!