BY CHAP-ICE

Autumn H.
This is a really nice lip balm. If you want something to hydrate your lips but you also want a bit of color then you should get this because it moisturizes so nice and leave behind a hint of pink to make the lips look alive. I love this stuff so much.
Keke✨💓✨💖 w.
las vegas
This chopstick is very good for chapped lips. I've used this plenty times before and still love it. I found this at Walmart, I've also gotten it from target. It smells amazing and it comes of clear instead of pink. 100% reccomend
Skye T.
This happens to be the lip balm beside my bed currently. I don't even know where it came from but I like it. It's not my favorite but it works. The cherry scent isn't gross and I don't taste it and it is moisturizing. It seems to still be on my lips in the morning too.
I'd probably buy this again.
Diana A.
I Love the scent that this chapstick gives off. It has a tinted color that shows and the lips and as a first time user, I really like it. The packaging is great and it is easy to apply. The only downside is that is can clump towards the bottom of my lips, but I would buy again!
Carmen G.
I bought this lip balm because it was really cheap. I will admit that I had to apply it more than twice in a span of 3 hours, but I feel it did its job. I must recommend if your lips are severely chapped, drink water because lip balm alone won't help. They lip balm also smells nice and it lasts for quite sometime. cool points!
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I LOVE THIS. I go through so many. I keep this kind in my bathroom, purse, workout bag, in the car, and more. As someone with frequent chapped lips this comes in handy.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I love the smell of it. It moisturizers my lips pretty well and love the tint it gives my lip. Can be a bit thick but that's fine considering the price point
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This one it's really good, I love the smell and looks really cute, it's soft and good for the lips and it's really chip. I totally love it.
Noelia M.
Coamo
The Chap Ice Cherry SPF-4 Lip Balm is great for cracking lips year arround but specially during winter time. It has a nice cherry smell.
Jamie O.
Okemos, MI
Love the smell and feeling of this chap stick on my lips. I don't like sticky ones so this works greasy and cherry smells amazing.