BY CHAP-ICE

• Does this chapstick work well for sensitive skin? I have ...1 Answers
  • What is better this product or Eos ? 7 Answers
  • Is this product more moisturizing than eos?1 Answers
Chap Ice Chap-Ice Revo Strawberry Lip Balm
  • "I'm from Canada and they don't sell revo lip balm in Canada. I'm a lip balm collecter and have over 120 lip balms. When I went to California I bought some revos and I love them!! They are so moisturizing, smell amazing, and are very affordable. Overall these are great! " in 9 reviews
  • "The best stuff! Cheaper than eos, and for me, applies so much better. Eos also tends to dry out my lips over time, but I wear this stuff all day. I have one in my purse, and one by the bed. Great flavors too, this one and the watermelon kiwi are my favorite. " in 6 reviews
Lauren C.
I have this in a citrus scent and I really like it. It is just as good as eos, and feels somewhat creamier on the lips. I use this everyday to prevent my lips from drying out. The shape is nice because its flat on the top like other chapsticks. I like the packaging as well because it isn't as easy to tip over like the sphere eos lip balms. I recommend this product.
Alex G.
Alburtis
I love this lip balm! It really helps my lips in the winter. I love the flat top and how it never gets too oily or smooth. It has the perfect consistency. The strawberry tastes lasts for a long time. Revos have a very unique shape which is something else I like. Plus, there are so many varieties.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Purchased at Walgreens. Nice dupe for the eos lip balms. I like the component that it comes it along with the flat top shape of the lip balm, makes it easy to apply. Also the hard plastic outer portion makes it easy to keep clean if it's rolling around in your purse.
Very moisturizing, bought it on sale for .39 so I'd definitely purchase again
I B.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff does such a wonderful job of hydrating my lips. It sticks around nicely too. If I put this on before going to bed, I can still feel it (in a nice way) on my lips when I get up the next morning. I don't have this exact flavor (mine comes in white packaging and is butterscotch scented) but the smell and taste are both great.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
These are way better than EOS in my opinion. I bought 3 for $3 at 5 below. I received the watermelon, cherry, and strawberry flavors. They all smell amazing and are super moisturizing. Totally recommend!
Gaby B.
Houma , LA
Can I just say how amazing this chap is! As a expecting momma I am co stantly deal g with chapped lips. I love how this rolls on smoothly and leaves a refreshing look to my tortured lips. The smell of fresh straberries lingers and I can smiles knowing my lips woke crack!
Renee T.
I bought this on clearance at Target a couple weeks back. It's a fine lip balm but is very thin and does not last a long time. I have to reapply this many times. I definitely prefer other brands to this! However, there's nothing inherently bad about it.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I knew that I needed a new workplace chapstick so when I saw this mint one I jumped on it. I have since abandoned EOS lip balms for ones that actually moisturize my lips and not just coat them. That being said I really enjoy this mint balm. I don't know if its the mint in it that is great, but I love this mint balm. It goes on smooth and seems to last a good while on my lips at work. I don't know if I'd be interested in other flavors, but mint is pretty cool.
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this lip balm so much.. I love the awesome flavor and scent of Strawberry.. Not only is the packaging just adorable, it also is easy to just tthrow in your purse or bookbag and take it with you.. The price on these lip balms range around $2.99 and sometimes you can find the minature revos in dollar tree and five below stores.. Revo Lip Balms are just great Lip Balms they leave your lips feeling super silky smooth.
Shannon C.
This was kind of an impulse buy at the dollar store. I had been wanting Eos lip balm, but didn't want to spend that much thinking I would lose it. This one has been great. It has lasted a long time. I think the smaller size is more convenient. And a lot of my friends have gotten excited to see a "mini" version.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
What is better this product or Eos ?
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product more moisturizing than eos?
Jetta M.
El Paso, TX
Does this chapstick work well for sensitive skin? I have dry lips, and nothing will help it. Can I use this?