BY CHAP-ICE

Buy on Walmart*
Stefania O.
Review for: Premium Cherry Spf 4 2
I love this lip balm becasue it gives my lips moisture . I do find that if you put to much on your lips tend to feel drier . I like that this lip balm has a light red tint . Its also cheap .I find that this lip balm works best for me .
Bundles W.
Review for: Premium Cherry Spf 4 2
This product is nothing to write home about. It doesn't even really moisturize my lips. It actually leaves my lips more chapped than before I apply. You can find these and this brand at the dollar tree all day long. #makeup
Lisa A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Premium Cherry Spf 4 2
I have the rose sent petroleum jelly kind and I like how it feels when you first put it on but after five mins you have to put more on because your lips are capped again .
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Original Spf-4
Definitely need chapstick on these hot summer days. This chapstick is not thick or slippery. Feels good and leaves my lips feeling moist.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Review for: Other
This is a really great Chapstick. This is what my dad has been using for years. It definitely moisturizes your lips. It also does help get rid of chap lips it's also very refreshing on your lips and helps prevent them from getting sunburned. The only downside is it's very easy to lose. So if you're someone like me who loses their Chapstick often this might be a little pricey for you. But then again every Chapstick is pretty pricey when you always lose them. This is one of the more affordable chopsticks
Marci F.
Fresno
I have the spf 15 moisture lip balm and I love it. I prefer this over more expensive balms. No lasting scent or taste. I use a lot of this stuff. It is usually in packs of 2 or 3 at the dollar store. It is not waxy like chapstic.
cindy r.
Hayward
Review for: Bees Wax
This is great chapstick the smell of it is great (its a minty smell) and its very moisterising on the lips and it leaves them moisterized  for a very long time its easy to apply and would definitely recommend you try it out you cand find it almost everywhere
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Anyone else get burnt lips over the summer? I do and I hate it, but this stuff is great. I over apply lol but you don't even need to, it really does last throughout the day. Would definitely recommend to others.
April M.
Review for: Premium Cherry Spf 4 2
I get these all the time from my local Dollar Tree. They have a regular and a cherry scented/flavored one that I really like the smell of. As far as the product itself, its okay. Nothing to spectacular. But, because they are so inexpensive, I'll use these to throw in my bag or keep at work or in my car when I really need chapstick and don't have anything else around. I have also used these to make DIY lip gloss/lipstick they worked pretty well as far as the process goes, but they were a bit too shiny for me.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Original Spf-4
I get chapped lips a lot especially since I live in the very southern part of Texas and it is very hot here. I always have to lip balm on hand. I had never tried this one out so I decided to give it a try and I loved it! It helped my chapped lips out a lot and wasn't too oily feeling, like some of the other brands. I recommend it to others :)
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this product?