Chap Ex Chap-Ex BEE NATURALS Beeswax Lip Balm Twin Pack uploaded by Jazz C.

BY CHAP EX

• Does this product include natural ingredients?1 Answers
Chap Ex Chap-Ex BEE NATURALS Beeswax Lip Balm Twin Pack
  • "Best lip balm I have come across, I struggle with dry, cracked lips throughout the winter and fall yet it has beat the superiority of carmex" in 4 reviews
Stephanie V.
Long Beach , CA
I personally have never used this kind of chapstick but ive seen many people around me use it. people have told me it works really well . i need to purchase one myself soon!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
{CHAP B GONE} should literally be the name of this because this chap stick works so great! It makes your lips un-chapped, soft, and they seem so much healthier! For me, this product is a dream come true!
Shruti T.
Tustin, CA
Get ready for the softest lips... This product is really great, works Instantly to do the magic. Lol

Stands true to the claim. One of my favorite.
Yasmin R.
Brownsville, TX
One of the best chap sticks products I've used! It helps with my dry lips and keeps them moist which is hard for any other chap stick to do.
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
I love it. It is natural and It helps with my dry lips and keeps them moist .One of the best chap sticks products I've used
Vanessa Jo L.
This is a lifesaver for dry lips, and a must have in any makeup bag. keeps my lips hydrated all day.
Toni E.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my lips very moistured and it's affordable
Carrie D.
Surrey, BC
I love the burt's bees lip balms. Leave my lips feeling so soft and smooth. I also love that it's a natural product. Definitely a must have in the winter.
nacera d.
London
nacera d.
London
Does this product include natural ingredients?