5 colors available

BY CHAP-ET

Chap-et® Vanilla Lip Balm Skin Protectant.

Silky smooth formula moisturizes and protects dry and chapped lips. see more...

Angela R.
Angela R.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Vanilla
I absolutely LOVE this brand of chap stick! I have never had a problem with my lips being dry or cracked since I started using this over 10 years ago, before then I suffered through chapped lips all the time, and it always seemed like the more Chapstick I used he worse my lips would get. Then I tried this, & have never looked back or tried another, no need when what you have works great!!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Review for: Vanilla
Works pretty good and smells good just wish it tasted like it smelt ! But I can't go without this stuff literally need it in my life !
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Bubblegum
I actually really really like this lip balm even though I hate the taste of bubblegum! Lol i accidentally purchased the wrong flavor but I tell you I still use this one all the time! This is my third favourite after Burts Bees and Fresh's sugar lip balms which can be very pricey brands but as I understand it a bit more natural for your body and skin. This lip balm is thick and moisturizing (more so than any Chapstick or basic lip balm I have ever tried) it stays put for hours and doesn't wear off easily even with the use of a straw! It may be a little greasy feeling because it's a bit thicker than most but doesn't melt all over the place ever! It smells and tastes just like the flavor it says! (At least mine does I know other reviewers have said that is not the case for them, but I have the bubblegum and it is a light pink that does not transfer color and smells strongly of freshly opened bubblegum and tastes just like it too and is very sweet but not enough to make even someone who hates bubblegum flavor like myself, feel sick!) Needless to say I love this stuff and can't understand why it over 9 hundredth down the list for lip care! Great stuff and cheap price..give it a try! 👍
Paola T.
Paola T.
Keeps my lips soft all the time. It smell soo good but it doesn't taste like that, I wish. Anyways I used it everyday specially when I'm using a matte lipstick.
sasha-gay W.
sasha-gay W.
fort myers, FL
Review for: Regular
I personally love chapet. Have about 3 of them. I wear chapstick everyday because I have really dry lips and unlike other lip balms I've used, this one stays on and doesn't dry up after 30 minutes. I like it.
My go to year round, always on my pocket . Love the vanilla. Works great! Easy to find.