BY CHAP-ET

Lip Balm Skin Protectant Your Lips Are Thirsty For It! Chap-et(® Medicated Lip Balm is specially formulated to relieve the pain and itching associated with fever blisters and cold sores. Moisturizes Dry Lips. Soothing Protection. Silky Smooth Formula Includes flavors: mint, cherry, bubble gum, vanilla, regular. see more...

Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
I love that I can get a big pack because I go through lip balm fairly quickly. It took a little bit for me to feel a difference and I still feel like I use a lot more than other brands to make my lips feel hydrated.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Son realmente buenos, aunque no lo parezca. Dejan los labios muy hidratados y muchisimo mejor, ademas de ser mucho mas economicos que otras marcas
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love this chapstick in bubblegum,vanilla, and mint its very inexpensive you can fibd it in convience stores as well as various other places.
Vanessa M.
Caldwell, ID
You would be surprised! It is really cheap and it will make your lips feel so much better usually the first or second time you use it!
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
To me, the quality feels like any other lip moisturizer i have used in the past. I like the fact that I can purchase it in bulk.
Stephany C.
Leave you lips really soft, one of the best brands, super cheap, I have bubble gum and my favorite cherry flavor!
Rene R.
Hanson, MA
Ok for moisture but I feel that it wears off too fast and doesn't have time to soak in
Monica M.