BY CHANTECAILLE

Tinted Lip Sunscreen SPF15 - Neutral see more...

Alexandra M.
My lips get super chapped so I use my acid toner on them and this increases sun sensitivity. I love this product because it keeps my lips soft while protecting them from the sun! It's a win win for me. It's expensive but I take my sun care seriously and so should you! It layers well under lipstick or gloss but I do wish it was tinted.
Geraldine O.
Delray Beach, FL
Protecting your lips from UV exposure is something many of us ignore. Once sunny summer hits I start using this lip balm to protect my lips from sun exposure ☀️