Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Kayla B.

BY CHANTECAILLE

Combines modern technology with traditional knowledge of healing ingredients-Specially developed for delicate eye zone-Helps reduce puffiness & under eyes dark circles-Quenches skin with moisture to plump up skin-Visibly reduce signs of aging by relaxing fine lines-Leaves skin velvety smooth supple & youthful Product Line: Chantecaille - Eye CareProduct Size: 15ml/0.5oz see more...

Lisa W.
Long Branch
Ahhhhh. Loving this eye cream. I revamped my entire skincare regime last month when I realized I had been using the same products for over two decades (old habits die hard). I tried tons of eye creams (Bobbi Brown, Kiehls, Belif, Chanel, the list goes ON). I was beyond hesitant to purchase this as it’s pricey, but after using a sample for two days I was hooked. Great consistency: creamy but light. Great absorption (excellent both at night and under make up). A you need the teeniest dab, so one pot should last me quite a while. Great product, worth the investment. Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz
Kellie T.
Cleveland
I am always a fan of Chantecaille. I love there use of natural ingredients that actually work! The stress repair concentrate is a wonderful texture, and is instantly smoothing!
Emily L.
This stuff is amazing! I feel reenergized almost as soon as I put it on. I would highly recommend this to people. Chantecaille is like magic! Worth every penny!
Kayla B.
Honestly one of my tips three favorite eye creams!! It relaxes and smooths wrinkles instantly. Also great for forehead wrinkles and lines around the lips!