BY CHANTECAILLE

Chantecaille Rose de Mai Cream, 1.7 oz. DetailsTo celebrate Chantecaille's 15-year anniversary, the brand introduces the Rose de Mai Cream, infused with one of the world's rarest roses from Grasse, France. An extremely modern moisturizer, it draws upon the healing properties of the iconic Rose de Mai central to the brand's heritage and augmented by the most powerful skincare technology. Using two types of plant stem cells and exclusive new clarifying ingredients, this hyper moisturizing creme helps stimulate skin's natural immune system. Inspired by the smooth, dewy purity of a fresh rose petal, the purifying formula helps boost skin's radiance from within by activating and improving skin's natural ability to protect, repair and hydrate itself. Rose de Mai Cream is the essence of Chantecaille, modern and scientifically botanical. 1.7 fl. oz./50mlDesigner About Chantecaille: With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beaute. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company. see more...

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is most definitely the most expensive face cream I've ever purchased. I first bought this several years ago when I was suffering from a severe breakout on my skin. I had been trying so many different acne products that my face had gotten so angry and irritated. I bought this cream with the Chantecaille Rose Water and used these two together consistently for the next few months. I gradually started to see improvement in my skin. Not only was my acne starting to disappear, the overall condition of my skin was getting better. My face was smoother, more even, less red and less irritated. The cream is not really a cream but more of a gel, which is wonderful light and cooling when applied. The packaging is absolutely luxurious and stunning, so even though it's a pricey product, I think it was worth every penny.
Kim P.
Belvidere, NJ
This moisturizer is like a tall drink of water for your face. It is a light, gel like consistency that absorbs effortlessly and plumps up your skin leaving you hydrated all day. I love this product as it is filled with botanicals that provide healing benefits, as well as strenthen and nourish the skin.