BY CHANTECAILLE

- Combines modern technology with traditional knowledge of healing ingredients - This refined cleanser gently exfoliates skin - Rice bran helps soften skin - Geranium essential oil gives purifying and healing properties - Olive leaf has anti-bacterial... see more...

Teri W.
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
A very economical cleanser. A little (and I mean just a dab) foams up enough for your entire face. Skin feels clean afterwards, but it can be a little drying, so I would not recommend this as a daily cleanser, perhaps as the second in a dual cleansing method.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Everything from Chantecaille seems to work for my sensitive skin, and this cleanser is no different. You need a very small amount of this cleanser, which is great considering how expensive it is. I like to use it with my Clarisonic, which helps it to lather and foam very nicely (A little really goes a long way with this product). It leaves my skin feeling super soft after I wash it off, and it's so gentle that I can use it morning and evening. Love!
Diana J.
Diana J.
Vancouver, BC
5 Star Cleanser for sure! I use this cleanser with the Flower Harmonizing Cream and they work beautifully together. I have sensitive skin and it never irritates me or makes me dry and it removes all of my makeup. Chantecaille's Rice & Geranium Cleanser has both a wonderful creamy texture and a beautiful fresh light floral scent. I can't say enough about this brand because they really care and don't fill their products with fillers and junk hence the higher price tag. But in my mind it's worth it for products that are free of animal components, phthalates, sulphate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance and GMOs. Plus they don't test on animals and they don't put parabens in their products. I bought this cleanser for $82CAD at Holt Renfrew and it lasted me over 6 months.