Chantecaille Radiance Chic Cheek Highlighter Duo - Coral

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Brushing this onto your skin is like blushing a dusting of clouds. The formulation is divine and the colors are incredibly pigmented. I love this and will be splurging on another shade!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’m so disappointed! This was my first purchase from Chantecaille and I had such high expectations.. this is the first “ultra luxury” brand I’ve ever purchased from, actually, and this was probably the item I was most excited for (and the most expensive!) that retails at $84 in my large order! The packaging of the duo is stunning and unique, and the baked gelee product looks beautiful and I was so excited to use the formula because I’m an absolute blush and highlight junkie! But it’s just unacceptable for my highlighter pan to have already fallen out of the compact, and it’s left a bad taste in my mouth. I see I’m not the only one who’s had this issue with this same product, so this should have been addressed. Chantecaille kindly returned my email and refunded me within the day (which I appreciate!), but I truly would have preferred to receive an undamaged product, especially considering the investment and expectations I had for this order.. this was a heartbreak and TRULY makes me question if I should ever purchase from Chantecaille again, I hate to say.. (mind you I already have two orders in transit from the Sylvie sale..) everything else looks beautiful and I’m looking forward to using the products, but I simply can’t afford to invest almost $100 on a product and it breaks before I even get to use it.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
What is most notable about this formula though is the mica-rich, almost creamy consistency that’s not only undetectable on your skin but also so effortless to apply. The blush is really pretty and you can do a light wash or build it up for a beautiful pink color. The highlighter gives a really pretty sheen to the skin. This duo has the perfect pigment, sits very comfortably on the skin, blends super well and is also very buildable. What is more - Chantecaille products has really beautiful packaging which will be something to keep just for life. I also love that this brand give to charity and I think if I am going to spend a lot of money on expensive makeup I would prefer to buy from brands that at least give a little back to charity.